Liberal Hypocrisy is Fueling American Inequality. Here’s How. | NYT Opinion

viky

as if conservative cities have liberal zoning laws.

oh wait, there are no conservative cities. most of them are bozos that live in the rural areas with guns threatening to shoot anyone that comes within a whisker of their land.

Just admit that US is a fcuked up nation, with fcuked up priorities. it just happens that liberals are in power in cities.

• Upvote 1

I watched the video. These guys are a joke. Iol. They are picking and choosing california for one parameter and Illinois for another.  

Should I go on with my comparision about west virginia? Lousiana? or even dakotas......Do they even stand a chance in comparision with Cali, Mass, NY, WA in anything?

Let me tell you this, other than Texas no other red state is even close in creation of wealth. They are a big joke. I spit on the fussiessss of these Mfssss

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Liberals are just moderate wing of fascists.

Liberals are hypocrities whereas conservatives are monster's. Hypocrisy is a behavioural trait whereas being a monstor is a charecter issue. 

9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I watched the video. These guys are a joke. Iol. They are picking and choosing california for one parameter and Illinois for another.  

Should I go on with my comparision about west virginia? Lousiana? or even dakotas......Do they even stand a chance in comparision with Cali, Mass, NY, WA in anything?

Let me tell you this, other than Texas no other red state is even close in creation of wealth. They are a big joke. I spit on the fussiessss of these Mfssss

why cant they tax rich , states can tax on income . 

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

what about Florida anniya

4 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

what about Florida anniya

Are you calling FL a red state? Its a swing state. 2/5 recent elections DEMs won FL. 

Thats 40% there. It does not belong to same genre like Texas or Okalhoma. 

10 minutes ago, kichikamukavu said:

why cant they tax rich , states can tax on income . 

Who said they dont tax rich? Dem states have highest taxes in the country. For instance, NJ and NY has highest per capita taxes in the whole country. 

Reagan, Bush Jr and Dump thatha reduced taxes on super rich. That too corporates taxes. They saved billions for corporate conglomerates. Most CEO's pocketed that money as bonus and incentives. 

Worst part is, most of these corporates have their headquarters in blue states. Yet these presidents still did it anyways. They are one dumbbbbb mfersssss...

Btw, I'm sure you know which party these presidents belong to?

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Who said they dont tax rich? Dem states have highest taxes in the country. For instance, NJ and NY has highest per capita taxes in the whole country. 

Reagan, Bush Jr and Dump thatha reduced taxes on super rich. That too corporates taxes. They saved billions for corporate conglomerates. Most CEO's pocketed that money as bonus and incentives. 

Worst part is, most of these corporates have their headquarters in blue states. Yet these presidents still did it anyways. They are one dumbbbbb mfersssss...

Btw, I'm sure you know which party these presidents belong to?

rendu rende ba..pepsi and coke have more differences than repubs and dems

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rendu rende ba..pepsi and coke have more differences than repubs and dems

Repubs are inherently racist and they claim wholesome credit for all america's success. 

Their patriotism is egoistic and its obnoxious. No country in this world has this sort of ego epidemic. 

They love killing. That manifests itself in their gun and war loving nature.

They hate anyone that doesnt look like them or act like them. Its subtle but its still active. 

They have inclination for conspiracies. It shows that they are slightly off in their heads. 

I'm not a fan of dems. But I despise repubs. They are a threat to mankind. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Repubs are inherently racist and they claim wholesome credit for all america's success. 

Their patriotism is egoistic and its obnoxious. No country in this world has this sort of ego epidemic. 

They love killing. That manifests itself in their gun and war loving nature.

They hate anyone that doesnt look like them or act like them. Its subtle but its still active. 

They have inclination for conspiracies. It shows that they are slightly off in their heads. 

I'm not a fan of dems. But I despise repubs. They are a threat to mankind. 

liberal logic when things don't go as per their thought "not a fan of dems"

"They love killing. That manifests itself in their gun and war loving nature." so red states lo non whites ni sampestaara

6 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

liberal logic when things don't go as per their thought "not a fan of dems"

"They love killing. That manifests itself in their gun and war loving nature." so red states lo non whites ni sampestaara

Indirectly em seppali ankuntunnav? only whites are republicans ani aaa....Then the party is homogenous by nature. 

44 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Indirectly em seppali ankuntunnav? only whites are republicans ani aaa....Then the party is homogenous by nature. 

conservative are not as much as projected by liberals

liberals are hypocrites in their outlook, this category is in majortiy

people blame dump for strict immigration policies but gobama is the one who did the most damage

but Dems love immigrant 😁