Import PST file to Gmail without Outlook

AlbertTaylor

There was an era when Outlook dominated the email niche and was used to sign up on different platforms. Now the time has been changed, and users prefer cloud-based email platforms. Gmail is the name that first hits 90% of email users’ minds. Nowadays, many existing users want to import PST files to Gmail without Outlook to keep all their existing Outlook data/backup. 

One can use the GWMMO tool for this task, but this tool can only import PST files that are smaller than 2GB and impose several limitations on the users. I know you’ll have PST files of at least 10 GB. I even had PST files of 100GB and used the Shoviv Gmail backup tool. Don’t get confused by the name, just like me; it is a multi-purpose utility that allows both Gmail backup in PST and importing PST to Gmail. Another good thing with this tool is it is a standalone utility and doesn’t ask for any third-party installation. Hence you can import PST files to Gmail without Outlook. 

For a better experience and evaluation of the tool’s skills, I suggest installing and using the free version of the Shoviv Gmail backup tool. Its free version is a restricted variant of the paid ones with all the paid features but restricts the import to the first 50 items per folder. 

• Upvote 2

Download Cloud Importer Software which effortlessly Convert PST to Gmail format with all emails & mailbox items. With the help of PST into Gmail Online tool, all Outlook PST users can effortlessly change the PST files and shift with import PST in Gmail format without missing internal items. The app is 100% capable to supports several mails clients for importer data from PST files to Gmail format.

Read more here: https://www.sametools.com/cloud/importer/