Congress was ind middle class back bone

Midnightsun

Entha corruption unna kooda we shouldnt forget the roots.

Bjp sold india there is no other way except private chaos.

i m sure india will never be in order again...chaos chaos everywhere

8 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Entha corruption unna kooda we shouldnt forget the roots.

Bjp sold india there is no other way except private chaos.

i m sure india will never be in order again...chaos chaos everywhere

public chose them lol

18 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

Adani and Ambani's. 

Mfers did biggest scam in the history of mankind, use demonetization to exchange for fake currency(i still can’t comprehend how they were able to even out, I personally still have about 15k worth of old notes), channel that money through enterprises(adani) and buy PSUs for a pennies on a dollar(mostly the cash cows like ports, airports, power sector, coal, oil and gas, tried even to upsurp agriculture and retail through farm laws)

16 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Mfers did biggest scam in the history of mankind, use demonetization to exchange for fake currency(i still can’t comprehend how they were able to even out, I personally still have about 15k worth of old notes), channel that money through enterprises(adani) and buy PSUs for a pennies on a dollar(mostly the cash cows like ports, airports, power sector, coal, oil and gas, tried even to upsurp agriculture and retail through farm laws)

Jan dhan kaathalu peru cheppi motham demo time lo black ni white chesaaru.. Guess it was planned thing now a days we don't here much about them.

Ikkada Covid time lo baagupadadhi evadu raa ante Adani eh, ambani kuda diga dhudupe..

Coal shortage kuda oka rakamga adani ki benefit eh he imports lot of coal from abroad (australia)..

40 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

15 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Jan dhan kaathalu peru cheppi motham demo time lo black ni white chesaaru.. Guess it was planned thing now a days we don't here much about them.

Ikkada Covid time lo baagupadadhi evadu raa ante Adani eh, ambani kuda diga dhudupe..

Coal shortage kuda oka rakamga adani ki benefit eh he imports lot of coal from abroad (australia)..

antis andaru oka chota cheraru

AbleIdealisticAmericanredsquirrel-max-1m

42 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

public chose them lol