pellam tokku teesi you keep in control or lite lite ga you also adjust

sarvayogi

6 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

I hope you are not going towards any type of abuse .

But it is very important for you to have your own space . They need not involve in your activities that has nothing to do with them. 

Be stubborn and straight forward on your things.  It is ok to compromise on stuff that affects you both like kids,  finances and other shared stuff 

Pandu babu garu tagalbaddara edho paragraph rasaru kastam le @quickgun_murugun

44 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

ninnu chustunte F2 movie gurtuku vastundi rajaa..continue !!

emi upayogam ra vai..eeda andaru compromise ayipoina batch lekka unnaru..no fire nothing...evadanna mundu koste matladacchu..

54 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

emi upayogam ra vai..eeda andaru compromise ayipoina batch lekka unnaru..no fire nothing...evadanna mundu koste matladacchu..

But once Age and time you spend with your partner .. unknowingly  you will be their control.. you need to depend lot of things on them 

please confirm  @Fish

@Rushabhi  @DalchanChekka @Iriswest

3 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

which one is better..first lo it looks like konchem soft corner undi keeping her comfortable

but as time and age grows ee pellallu extra lu mamoolga undav...anduke from starting itself better to keep in control I feel

Opts lunchtime lo control chestunnar ga…inko control enduku ba?

Control emi avasaram Ledu… as long as mutual respect is there life will be easy.

lack of respect towards one another in a relation is the prime cause for issues in marital relations.

22 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Nanna @jambalhaatraja nuvvu enni IDs marchina nee buddhulu maaravu raaja itte dorikipothav antunna @ring_master

oh my goodness..inka I cant help..since day 1 I joined I am repeatedly asking whats this jambal business..and no body answers and just keeps tagging me with that random guy..I am tired and I wont ask any more

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Odale said:

Opts lunchtime lo control chestunnar ga…inko control enduku ba?

neeku lunchtime fetish inka poleda, covid lo ela manage chesavu lunch time

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

oh my goodness..inka I cant help..since day 1 I joined I am repeatedly asking whats this jambal business..and no body answers and just keeps tagging me with that random guy..I am tired and I wont ask any more

@Android_HaIwa may help, he is the bhishma pitamaha after pisko uncle @psyc0pkuncle

22 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

But once Age and time you spend with your partner .. unknowingly  you will be their control.. you need to depend lot of things on them 

please confirm  @Fish

@Rushabhi  @DalchanChekka @Iriswest

It applies to men and women both….control lo pettukovali ani mana india lone anukuntaaru…western culture lo equality chusthaaru 

Control lo pettukovali anukune vaala married life baagodu ani naa opinion 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 2:10 AM, sarvayogi said:

which one is better..first lo it looks like konchem soft corner undi keeping her comfortable

but as time and age grows ee pellallu extra lu mamoolga undav...anduke from starting itself better to keep in control I feel

Baaga mingi vaallani physically satisfy cheste chaalu automatic ga control Lo untaaru

On 5/11/2022 at 4:02 PM, sarvayogi said:

Bro extral antunav antey oka two examples cheppu