people are pushing me to invest in land in tx/fl

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

@veerigadu bro - is it wise move ? ekkado lands anta pay 25% of the price get the rest in loans and then parcel and sell after 2-3 years. legit or scam ?

I would suggest commercial property in us like some small shopping center etc. One of my friend bought a small shopping center with 1.5 million and it’s totally worth it. Empty Land I won’t suggest 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@veerigadu bro - is it wise move ? ekkado lands anta pay 25% of the price get the rest in loans and then parcel and sell after 2-3 years. legit or scam ?

let me guess Austin lo na?

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Already in peak.....they need money to secure the investment 

34 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

waste ..not worth the risk .. 

Dallas surrounding area lo ante konchem tempting ye. If its less than 35-40 miles. Its a decent shot.

Mana desi KVP galle masth madhiiii move aytharuuu in future akkadiki....Its a booming area. I will surely give it a chance to exploit that market. On the whole, it sounds good to consider it for investment. 

However here are few things to consdier

- Zoning residential ye na? If you want to make a buck it better be residential /commercial

- Dumping yards, oil rigs, environmental conservations lantivi emaina unnaya dhaggarla susko.

- Main Road ki entha dhooram lo land. too close unte commercial ki scope ekkuva....

- Utilities connectivity undhaa aaa area ki?

-Close by town/city entha dhooram undhi

-Texas lo taxes ekkuva property vi. If you wont sell land for a while, you have to keep paying taxes every year. Consider that part as well. 

- Right now interest rates are high. How much you plan to finance? think about it. Also, land ki loans ivvaru anukunta banks. Since there is no collateral. Check once. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Dallas surrounding area lo ante konchem tempting ye. If its less than 35-40 miles. Its a decent shot.

Mana desi KVP galle masth madhiiii move aytharuuu in future akkadiki....Its a booming area. I will surely give it a chance to exploit that market. On the whole, it sounds good to consider it for investment. 

However here are few things to consdier

- Zoning residential ye na? If you want to make a buck it better be residential /commercial

- Dumping yards, oil rigs, environmental conservations lantivi emaina unnaya dhaggarla susko.

- Main Road ki entha dhooram lo land. too close unte commercial ki scope ekkuva....

- Utilities connectivity undhaa aaa area ki?

-Close by town/city entha dhooram undhi

-Texas lo taxes ekkuva property vi. If you wont sell land for a while, you have to keep paying taxes every year. Consider that part as well. 

- Right now interest rates are high. How much you plan to finance? think about it. Also, land ki loans ivvaru anukunta banks. Since there is no collateral. Check once. 

thanks bro. I think its much more than 35 -40miles. I think double of that. migatha vi assal idea ledhu