Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu movie Heroine ni chikati gadi lo rammani vedichina Tolly Director

Spartan

989391-nikki-tamboli.jpg

South actress Nikki Tamboli , who became a household name with her stint on reality shows 'Bigg Boss 14' and 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 11', recently recalled her 'worst experience' with a director. Nikki alleged that the South director treated him so badly that she 'would home and cry'. When asked about the reason behind his behaviour, the actress stated, 'I don’t know. Just because I couldn’t speak that language initially. He was the worst I should say. I would not name him, but that was the worst experience. I would come home and cry. But still, I didn’t give up because I knew that he would regret it, and he messaged me today too. Time change hota hai na har kisika.'

• Spartan changed the title to Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu movie Heroine ni chikati gadi lo rammani vedichina Tolly Director
2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

989391-nikki-tamboli.jpg

South actress Nikki Tamboli , who became a household name with her stint on reality shows 'Bigg Boss 14' and 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 11', recently recalled her 'worst experience' with a director. Nikki alleged that the South director treated him so badly that she 'would home and cry'. When asked about the reason behind his behaviour, the actress stated, 'I don’t know. Just because I couldn’t speak that language initially. He was the worst I should say. I would not name him, but that was the worst experience. I would come home and cry. But still, I didn’t give up because I knew that he would regret it, and he messaged me today too. Time change hota hai na har kisika.'

South annadhiiii kani tollywood analedhuuuu gaaaa adhyakshaaaa

11 minutes ago, Spartan said:

989391-nikki-tamboli.jpg

Treated Him endhiiii…. Dhenni transgender ani confirm sesesara????

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Evani gadhu gani movie ekad chudalo chepthey baguntadhi na lanti youth ki. 

avvv anna maree ne lanti youth ki maree ibandi iyyala ye taime ki gannay :giggle:

33 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Treated Him endhiiii…. Dhenni transgender ani confirm sesesara????

11 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Evani gadhu gani movie ekad chudalo chepthey baguntadhi na lanti youth ki. 

annai verrigadu annai kuda parade lo partner ye na grooup call la rita or individual same ya :giggle: