India girl or MS in us girl

Scurvy

19 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Tired of this dating .

poor response and results

For better looking girl search in india better or US. @huma @Swatkat

Are you sticking to Indian girls?? Why can't you expand your borders to other countries?  No dowry problems, no attha, mama, bammardhi, relatives, etc etc problems...no one involves in your personal life..."treat me as a King if you want me to treat you as a queen" ane siddhaantham nenu follow avtha...vallu idhi konnaru veellu adhi knnaru ane comparisons undav...maintaining equality is a must though...antlu thomadam, bathroom kadagadam, etc vanti panulu cheyadaniki siggu padodhu...beauty plus sexy ga untaru...bed lo full sukham untadhi...inka chaala advantages unnay anuko...Brahmi King Brahmi GIF - Brahmi King Brahmi Adhurs GIFs

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Are you sticking to Indian girls?? Why can't you expand your borders to other countries?  No dowry problems, no attha, mama, bammardhi, relatives, etc etc problems...no one involves in your personal life..."treat me as a King if you want me to treat you as a queen" ane siddhaantham nenu follow avtha...vallu idhi konnaru veellu adhi knnaru ane comparisons undav...maintaining equality is a must though...antlu thomadam, bathroom kadagadam, etc vanti panulu cheyadaniki siggu padodhu...beauty plus sexy ga untaru...bed lo full sukham untadhi...inka chaala advantages unnay anuko...Brahmi King Brahmi GIF - Brahmi King Brahmi Adhurs GIFs

Nuvvu emanna makku porilani parichyama cheste break ivvadaniki ready ga vnnam 

34 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Na expectations and thinking kuda same bro. Arranged lo business deal and mama gadu adige questions uccha padtundi. Dating lo tried my luck cat fishing.. but workout avvaldu coz desis ki chaala options and na conversational skills kuda poor eh ankunta. Coming to non desi open eh but manaki desi Lu dhekatldu inka non desis em dhekutaru ani feeling and have low confidence. Out of thin air confidence build cheyalemu kada. And most of my circle lo those who dated tellas were either mental case or old and obese so manaki endku ani not even trying. Idi reality and circle lo chusi  based cheskunna.

23 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

@Scurvy ga neku endhuku cheppu dating nuvvu monna edho thread lo “HP KOTTAV” ani anapude ipoindhi. Igo ekada porlu evarthi dekatle india la chudu ledha ikada kuda set avtharu. 

Correct eh ra swatty kani em chestam HP boy thing kada.. insta open cheste hot chicks non stop darshanam iste how to control yaar. India lo chuddam ante properties , visa , siblings and mama gadu enquiry questions blah blah chirraku den**i

19 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Na expectations and thinking kuda same bro. Arranged lo business deal and mama gadu adige questions uccha padtundi. Dating lo tried my luck cat fishing.. but workout avvaldu coz desis ki chaala options and na conversational skills kuda poor eh ankunta. Coming to non desi open eh but manaki desi Lu dhekatldu inka non desis em dhekutaru ani feeling and have low confidence. Out of thin air confidence build cheyalemu kada. And most of my circle lo those who dated tellas were either mental case or old and obese so manaki endku ani not even trying. Idi reality and circle lo chusi  based cheskunna.

bro...you don't need any dating sites...just improve your flirting and talking skills...koncham groom chesko neeku nuvve..do you workout?  non-whites masth untaru bro...latins chala easy ga padatharu if you have good flirting skills...they will love you to the core if you provide the same love to them and mostly hey are jeaous...most latin women once they are with you, won't look for other men...usual ga chinna chinna concerts ki baaga ostharu ee souh americans...melliga edhaina andhamga unna pilla kanabadithe, exchange eye contacts and just let her know that she is gorgeous...in a polite way introduce yourself and ask if she is single...

In my case, no attha mama pressure...they have never involved in our arguments or issues...we do sometimes argue like all couples but we get back together in a few minutes...no drama from her side though (I do the drama and I am trying to stop it)...

33 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Nuvvu emanna makku porilani parichyama cheste break ivvadaniki ready ga vnnam 

Bro...mana TS bro maa Chicago area lo unte definite ga parichayam chestha...

28 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Correct eh ra swatty kani em chestam HP boy thing kada.. insta open cheste hot chicks non stop darshanam iste how to control yaar. India lo chuddam ante properties , visa , siblings and mama gadu enquiry questions blah blah chirraku den**i

Avuna ah mokalke dikku divana ledhu vallu malla visa na sublings. E lavda lo logic naku ardham jadhu lk enti siblings untey asthi motham poidhana valla feeling? H1b is more than enough.

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

bro...you don't need any dating sites...just improve your flirting and talking skills...koncham groom chesko neeku nuvve..do you workout?  non-whites masth untaru bro...latins chala easy ga padatharu if you have good flirting skills...they will love you to the core if you provide the same love to them and mostly hey are jeaous...most latin women once they are with you, won't look for other men...usual ga chinna chinna concerts ki baaga ostharu ee souh americans...melliga edhaina andhamga unna pilla kanabadithe, exchange eye contacts and just let her know that she is gorgeous...in a polite way introduce yourself and ask if she is single...

In my case, no attha mama pressure...they have never involved in our arguments or issues...we do sometimes argue like all couples but we get back together in a few minutes...no drama from her side though (I do the drama and I am trying to stop it)...

Latinas picha easy already telsuga neku story lite teskunna. 

26 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Bro...mana TS bro maa Chicago area lo unte definite ga parichayam chestha...

Nenu chicago ne bro naku cheyyi 

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

Nenu chicago ne bro naku cheyyi 

Chicago usual ga latin concerts jaruguthuntay bro..I will invite you next time...masth latin ammailu ostharu..

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Chicago usual ga latin concerts jaruguthuntay bro..I will invite you next time...masth latin ammailu ostharu..

Okay bro .. 

3 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Avuna ah mokalke dikku divana ledhu vallu malla visa na sublings. E lavda lo logic naku ardham jadhu lk enti siblings untey asthi motham poidhana valla feeling? H1b is more than enough.

Malli enni calculations toh ostaro avi vinte posukavadame. Andke casual dating best ankunna bumchick ki akkada kuda competition plus manaki ah sex appeal ledu dhimaak kharaab

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 1:16 PM, sarvayogi said:

both indian and MS porilu will have affairs..so first of all dont expect virgins

inka migatavi antara..yevatti aite endi vayya..dont think the character/person she is at marriage looks time will continue later also...

evattaina will saava m tadi husband ni...here are my sincere advises to kaaboye pelli naa kodukulu

1)fk parents decision...they will anyways go away in a decade..so your choice matters 

2)dont look at beauty..after 3 months sex there will be no interest in both and you will anyways have affair

3)Look for a smart girl..she will figure out a way for job and rest all..

4)MS gal loan untadi or india ammai MS fees kattali..dont think this chillara way..

5)Indian ammai pativrata dont think..many get phucked hard and innocently sit on marriage mandapam with NRI bakra

Abbailu anthaa max singles and virgins ga untannaru mari ammailani evar minguthannaru ? 

• Haha 1