RRR super bumper ani cheppinollu evarra.. oka saari face turning ichukondi

Raven_Rayes

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nuvvu great anna. Its badly acted (outside of both heroes). bad make up.. Alia Bhatt looks like 50yr old woman.. sh1t.

its a mess of a movie.. but still beautifully shot.. I loved one particular scene where Ram Charan is chasing Rahul Ramakrishna character.. It was shot well.

the writing didn't make any sense to me. their motivations (both heroes) seem flimsy. but that's probably because I watched only 30mins of the movie overall (across its running time). But I don't have the patience to revisit to see if I missed any key scenes. I have a hunch that I may have not.

Pakkakelli aaduko..30mins lo movie finish chesi..review rayatame thappu..malli logic lu ethukuthaventi..

frustrated frustration GIF

22 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Yes, aa thaati chettu formation scene ithae a bhu, na bha.Martians ki kooda kastamae match chayyadam.

Adhi bahubali 2 uncle, I am talking about bahubali movie which is 1st part, so don’t simply find a reason to cry

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

antha kalipi oka 30mins choosa cinema. em bokkalo cinema ra babu.. em katha raasad ra. em casting ra, outside the top two actors.

shriya kanipinchaley.. malli naa cousin annadu oka scene lo ochi, bullet tagili sachipotadi ani.. actually ajay devgan kooda kanipinchaley.. hehe..

kaani intlo pillalu malli malli repeat lo choosthunnaru ott lo..

headache vachindi naaku  adhedho sri ramudu get up scene, inka natu natu song anta.. itla 3-4 scenes repeat chesi saava dobbaru chinna pillalu.

Hindutva movement ni bhale cashed SSR. Well played 👏👏

On 6/1/2022 at 11:17 AM, DesiPokiri said:

Chudu one time watch okay bane undhi

Yeah choosa ninna half baane undindi.

Good one time watch, both cherry and NTR played their roles well. 

Entertaining movie. Need to watch second half today 

24 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yeah choosa ninna half baane undindi.

Good one time watch, both cherry and NTR played their roles well. 

Entertaining movie. Need to watch second half today 

Felt SSR ki only mythological/folklore will suit after bahubali. Akkade he can make larger than life elevlations. RRR lantivi movies lo ah punch missing anpinchndi and story lagging and dragging.

On 6/1/2022 at 1:58 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

antha kalipi oka 30mins choosa cinema. em bokkalo cinema ra babu.. em katha raasad ra. em casting ra, outside the top two actors.

shriya kanipinchaley.. malli naa cousin annadu oka scene lo ochi, bullet tagili sachipotadi ani.. actually ajay devgan kooda kanipinchaley.. hehe..

kaani intlo pillalu malli malli repeat lo choosthunnaru ott lo..

headache vachindi naaku  adhedho sri ramudu get up scene, inka natu natu song anta.. itla 3-4 scenes repeat chesi saava dobbaru chinna pillalu.

See the links in this thread and then question your judgement - you may not like it, but the world loves it

@Raven_Rayes

On 6/1/2022 at 2:06 PM, DesiPokiri said:

Bahubali lo aa last 30 mins war is bigger than anything in Indian cinema bro , Hollywood lo kuda antha detailed good and long war sequences levu

Antha pedda comedy scene never before and hopefully never after. 

On 6/14/2022 at 9:44 AM, hunkyfunky2 said:

See the links in this thread and then question your judgement - you may not like it, but the world loves it

@Raven_Rayes

I should question my judgement based on what a foreigner wrote about a movie? dude, you need to stop taking yourself this seriously. or atleast aim for higher standards in a conversation. you sound like a loser who wants to make his point by pointing to points that others made.

use your words, or stfu.

59 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I should question my judgement based on what a foreigner wrote about a movie? dude, you need to stop taking yourself this seriously. or atleast aim for higher standards in a conversation. you sound like a loser who wants to make his point by pointing to points that others made.

use your words, or stfu.

I already used my words, not just a foreigner ... So called Hollywood directors and Oscar award receivers and reputed reviewers... Not just one many are going gaga over it.

Even after it's available in Netflix, it's released in 12 cities starting last week due to public demand...

On the other hand, people ( are you a human ?) like you hate the movie without even watching... Ha ha... Don't even even how to watch a movie.. so are made for mass entertainment- block buster movies like marvel , bond , MI series etc...

Others are to push the art form of Cinema....

Grow up

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I already used my words, not just a foreigner ... So called Hollywood directors and Oscar award receivers and reputed reviewers... Not just one many are going gaga over it.

Even after it's available in Netflix, it's released in 12 cities starting last week due to public demand...

On the other hand, people ( are you a human ?) like you hate the movie without even watching... Ha ha... Don't even even how to watch a movie.. so are made for mass entertainment- block buster movies like marvel , bond , MI series etc...

Grow up

I said I watched 30mins of the movie and didn't feel like watching it.  It was boring for me.

what are you trying to convince me of? that I should 'know how to watch a movie'? stop making a fool of yourself dude.

I am never watching this sh1t movie. full of cliches and predictable over the top sequences.

I watched Vikram btw, in a theatre. I found the movie underwhelming, but somewhat entertaining, atleast in the first half. second half was pure fan service.

-----------

see if you have an argument to make on the movie, make it. dont fcuking quote me when you have nothing to say, other than crying about me.

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Don't even even how to watch a movie.. so are made for mass entertainment- block buster movies like marvel , bond , MI series etc...

what's the generic bs you want me to respond to?

try harder idiot.