We dreamed… we fought & we achieved it … happy telangana formation day 2022

Higher_Purpose

47 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

one thing that is sad is seemandha people talking in terms of development. Thats not the major reason - its security and culutral to have telugu people under one roof. Now langa state is far less secure and the way the migration is happenning to hyderabad by a dominant hindi speaking people with their "seeko hindi, hindi seeko" attitude with thaaliya from hindi speaker owaisi - future looks grim unless something happens.

At present, migration jarugutundani andariki telusu. But scale of migration evariki teliyatledu. Inthaku mundula ippudu TG lo casual ga Telugu lo maatlade scope ledu. Future lo Bangalore la tayaraithe Telugu vaallu vere places ki migrate avvalsina paristhithi vasthundi.

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Ysr death achieved it

Inka nayam lokesh pitthu achieved it analedhu

I've always felt in a country like India the smaller the states the better it is for administration purposes - so I was not too fazed by the bifurcation.

I am being totally serious when I say that - along with the sacrifices of students and the general revolutionary spirit of the Telangana people - it is really the death of YSR that catapulted the TG movement to its irreversible denouement resulting in statehood. I still remember when YSR was alive - he nearly cleaned up TRS - I think TRS was only left with 9 MLA's - the rest deserted to join Congress under YSR. YSR was the biggest stumbling block to Telangana formation and once he died - the rest as they say was history.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I've always felt in a country like India the smaller the states the better it is for administration purposes - so I was not too fazed by the bifurcation.

I am being totally serious when I say that - along with the sacrifices of students and the general revolutionary spirit of the Telangana people - it is really the death of YSR that catapulted the TG movement to its irreversible denouement resulting in statehood. I still remember when YSR was alive - he nearly cleaned up TRS - I think TRS was only left with 9 MLA's - the rest deserted to join Congress under YSR. YSR was the biggest stumbling block to Telangana formation and once he died - the rest as they say was history.

Ysr death sure was one of the reasons. But some day the movement would have started again.

1970’s lo kooda jarigindi. Appudu ekkuva mandi students chanipoyaru anukunta. Appati congi govt successful gaa thokkesindi.  2009 lo kakapoyi untey 2020 or 30 or 40 lo malli jarigedhi emo

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Starblazer said:

Maa friends lo chaala mandi aa time lo manchi high lo unnaru. TG state vachesthundi inka manaki easy ga jobs dorukutayi, life happy ga untundi anukunnaru. But TG vachaka okkadiki job ledu. Kontha mandi chinna chinna jobs lo settle ayyaru, opportunity unnollu vere states or countries ki vellipoyaru. KCR family matram kings la settle ayyaru.

Vela kotlu enakeskunadu nuvvu chepindhi gorrelki ardham jafhu like pahelwan

10 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Vela kotlu enakeskunadu nuvvu chepindhi gorrelki ardham jafhu like pahelwan

Ippudu Lakshala kotla kosam PM avudam anukuntunnadu. But chaala mandi TG vachesindi manam achievers ra bhai ani egurutunnaru. Naakaithe TG ravatam kante jio ravatam valla quality of life improve aindi.

Appatlo separate Rayalaseema state kosam kooda micro-udhyamam okati jarigindi. Vaallalo chaala mandiki enduku adugutunnaro kooda teliyadu. Edo separate state raagane maggie noodles la 2 mins lo state develop aipotundi anukuntaru. Janalaki commonsense lekunda poyindi.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

Ippudu Lakshala kotla kosam PM avudam anukuntunnadu. But chaala mandi TG vachesindi manam achievers ra bhai ani egurutunnaru. Naakaithe TG ravatam kante jio ravatam valla quality of life improve aindi.

Appatlo separate Rayalaseema state kosam kooda micro-udhyamam okati jarigindi. Vaallalo chaala mandiki enduku adugutunnaro kooda teliyadu. Edo separate state raagane maggie noodles la 2 mins lo state develop aipotundi anukuntaru. Janalaki commonsense lekunda poyindi.

Bro nenu naam ke vasthey ki ana. Lakshala kotlanta motham anni binami eh hospitality ekada telsina annolu cheparu jagan gadni minchiooyadu. Kani bayatiki asalu radhu. Eedni malla tg jaathipitha anudu. Kani option ledhu bjp ithey rakudadhu. Andhra lo govt marithey pedha loss malla tg ki. Epudu mukkodu bane form chesthunadu front lets see e sari elections mamul interesting ga unadav aslu. Kick eh kick

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Bro nenu naam ke vasthey ki ana. Lakshala kotlanta motham anni binami eh hospitality ekada telsina annolu cheparu jagan gadni minchiooyadu. Kani bayatiki asalu radhu. Eedni malla tg jaathipitha anudu. Kani option ledhu bjp ithey rakudadhu. Andhra lo govt marithey pedha loss malla tg ki. Epudu mukkodu bane form chesthunadu front lets see e sari elections mamul interesting ga unadav aslu. Kick eh kick

TG lo BJP vachhe chances thakkuva but vaallu main opposition ga maare chance undi. Congress ki backbone ledu, they are irrelevant in Telugu states. AP lo Govt maare chances unnayi but PK & CBN iddaru CM avvalanukuntunnaru. 2024 lo Jagan gelisthe 2029 lo contest cheyyataniki TDP undadu. So, it's life & death choice for TDP.

6 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

TG lo BJP vachhe chances thakkuva but vaallu main opposition ga maare chance undi. Congress ki backbone ledu, they are irrelevant in Telugu states. AP lo Govt maare chances unnayi but PK & CBN iddaru CM avvalanukuntunnaru. 2024 lo Jagan gelisthe 2029 lo contest cheyyataniki TDP undadu. So, it's life & death choice for TDP.

Yes bro. Both for janasena and tdp. Pk ki cm avalani em ledhu but 25 seats adigadanta. Its confirmed tie uo undhi. Lets see last 8 months ela untadho. Bjp strong support to 420 lk adhey bhayam. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Yes bro. Both for janasena and tdp. Pk ki cm avalani em ledhu but 25 seats adigadanta. Its confirmed tie uo undhi. Lets see last 8 months ela untadho. Bjp strong support to 420 lk adhey bhayam. 

420 gadu 2 years mundhe bussu yatra start chesinappudu ardam aindhi vaadi vanuku

1 hour ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

India is not a unidemensional country that can be parcelled in any manner without any effect. Its actually a combination of many nations and delhi should not have such a power to divide any state. For eg. a wisconsin american and florida american has barely any differnnce in language or culture but someone from tamilnadu and someone from assam cannot even commuicate with each other.

38 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

India is not a unidemensional country that can be parcelled in any manner without any effect. Its actually a combination of many nations and delhi should not have such a power to divide any state. For eg. a wisconsin american and florida american has barely any differnnce in language or culture but someone from tamilnadu and someone from assam cannot even commuicate with each other.

I agree with your points about how India is diverse - and you also correctly pointed out that India indeed is a union of various sub-nationalities.

Centuries ago - the current day Indians were all part of different kingdoms.

You wrote that Delhi (i.e., the Central Government) should not have the power to divide any state.

What in your opinion then should be the ideal/appropriate way to bifurcate an existing state?

And how do you reconcile your approach with people's desire to have their own state? What should be the template?

48 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

What in your opinion then should be the ideal/appropriate way to bifurcate an existing state?

And how do you reconcile your approach with people's desire to have their own state? What should be the template?

Through consensus. Get the majority of the state to agree - this is not impossible if you neogitiate in good faith - in our case seemandhra people are not demons if tg people really wanted their own state. but if you portray your own people as enemy as the way the T movement politician portrayed all seemandhra people then only it becomes impossible.

But anyway the KCR etc did because the know  they didnt have to care about peopel of andhra - the power is with delhi - it is also a way to escape from really discussing the issue of division - if it isreally needed - what are the actual problems and how can we as adults face them.