Gujarat woman set to marry - herself. Heard of 'sologamy'?

anna_gari_maata

A Vadodara woman is to marry herself in an act of 'self-love' and 'self-acceptance'. Kshama Bindu, 24, will take the 'saat phere' (seven circles), with herself on June 11, according to The Times of India, to whom she said she doesn't want to be married but does 'want to become a bride'.

The idea of 'self-marriage' appears to be a growing relationship trend, with several people across the world tying the knots with themselves.

This new type of relationship has been called 'sologamy', or 'self-marriage

Bindu's 'self-marriage' is possibly the first of its kind in Gujarat, and probably even India. She told TOI she did some research to find out if any other woman had married herself but could not find any. "Maybe I am the first to set an example of self-love in our country

According to Bindu, 'self-marriage' is a "commitment to be there for yourself and unconditional love for oneself". She said it is also "an act of self-acceptance".

"People marry someone they love. I love myself and hence this wedding," she declared.

Bindu, who works for a private firm, said that while some people might perceive the marriage as 'irrelevant', she is trying to portray that 'women matter'.

She has reportedly written five vows for her wedding that will be held at a temple.

She is also set to go on a two-week honeymoon to Goa.

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

First night ela only mastttttttturbaytttion or ovari tho aina epinchukovocha ani db uth asking

mirror mundhu koosoni, thana vanke choosukuntu s3x chesukuntadhi baa..laugh-smile.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

A Vadodara woman is to marry herself in an act of 'self-love' and 'self-acceptance'. Kshama Bindu, 24, will take the 'saat phere' (seven circles), with herself on June 11, according to The Times of India, to whom she said she doesn't want to be married but does 'want to become a bride'.

The idea of 'self-marriage' appears to be a growing relationship trend, with several people across the world tying the knots with themselves.

Bindu's 'self-marriage' is possibly the first of its kind in Gujarat, and probably even India. She told TOI she did some research to find out if any other woman had married herself but could not find any. "Maybe I am the first to set an example of self-love in our country

According to Bindu, 'self-marriage' is a "commitment to be there for yourself and unconditional love for oneself". She said it is also "an act of self-acceptance".

"People marry someone they love. I love myself and hence this wedding," she declared.

Bindu, who works for a private firm, said that while some people might perceive the marriage as 'irrelevant', she is trying to portray that 'women matter'.

She has reportedly written five vows for her wedding that will be held at a temple.

Manishi lo self fertilization undadu cross fertilization untadi ani ameki school lo  chepaledemo

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

bramhi-brahmi.gif..Not sure what self love has to do with marrying themselves...what additional responsibilities will it have?? 

Just now, Mediahypocrisy said:

Manishi lo self fertilization undadu cross fertilization untadi ani ameki school lo  chepaledemo

Gay marriage lo em fertilization untadi mari