Pros and Cons of becoming YouTuber

Fish

For every successful YouTuber there are thousands or lakhs of failed Youtubers that barely get 100 views for their videos. 

Unless you Post something spicy with weird thumbnails no one is going to click on your videos. 

53 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

For every successful YouTuber there are thousands or lakhs of failed Youtubers that barely get 100 views for their videos. 

Unless you Post something spicy with weird thumbnails no one is going to click on your videos. 

@Swatkat vaunty please follow

7 hours ago, CooLgUy4U said:

really appreciate the amount of time these proper youtubers put into in editing their videos and mixing them. lot goes into a video after completing the shoot. My Mother visited me and started watching travel videos from "Na Anveshana", which made me to watch as well. he was really passionate about travelling to places and capturing them with his witty/funny narration.

Na anveshana is very irritating fellow..he has zero respect for women. 

He always cohosts paid hooker or some bad ladies and gives them some Telugu name..

Uses bad connotations while describing places names..not recommended for families.

Uma Telugu travller is very detailed and has good touch on Telugu narration.

Favvy Hindi travller is good to

39 minutes ago, coffee said:

Na anveshana is very irritating fellow..he has zero respect for women. 

He always cohosts paid hooker or some bad ladies and gives them some Telugu name..

Uses bad connotations while describing places names..not recommended for families.

Uma Telugu travller is very detailed and has good touch on Telugu narration.

Favvy Hindi travller is good to

we mostly watched his Brazil videos, they are ok though.

12 hours ago, CooLgUy4U said:

really appreciate the amount of time these proper youtubers put into in editing their videos and mixing them. lot goes into a video after completing the shoot. My Mother visited me and started watching travel videos from "Na Anveshana", which made me to watch as well. he was really passionate about travelling to places and capturing them with his witty/funny narration.

They get money right