Career Job Change suggestions

Bahamamama

Hello folks,

My priority date is June 2015 EB-2

Job is very hectic and I feel I am underpaid atleast by 40-50K. I want to seriously change my job but I think my priority date may become active soon after I change job

So I am completely confused and frustrated

Can you give me your valuable suggestions please?

Can I change job now?

7 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Job change from one technology to another or want to be in the same technology?

Pls specify that 

same technology bayya

just fed up with this company

50 hr weekdays + some weekend hours, pay is below par

main issue is if I change job in next 2 months and if PD becomes active in 1 year what are my options? I can't come back to this company again

should I just wait until my PD becomes active now? 

31 minutes ago, Bahamamama said:

Hello folks,

Job is very hectic and I feel I am underpaid atleast by 40-50K. I want to seriously change my job but I think my priority date may become active soon after I change job

Can I change job now?

june 2015…inko 2,3 yrs padthathi le..nevvem aashal petkoku

36 minutes ago, Bahamamama said:

Hello folks,

Can I change job now?

If gc is with in 1 year don’t change,

if above one year change 

46 minutes ago, Bahamamama said:

Hello folks,

Can I change job now?

My 2 cents to you, change the job and start perm and I 140 elagu porting option unnadi so move on 

contractor kinda join avvu 

ippudu unna comany ki cheppu leaving US for all good, India potunanu ani cheppu malli back ravali anukunta dooropen untadhi 

inkko 1 week wait Cheyu July VB vasthadi momentaum ela unnado chusi decide avvu aha lopu interview ki prepare avvu 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

how soon are u confident of getting another job?

in my case , I already have job offer in hand .Mine is March 2015 PD EB2.

56 minutes ago, Bahamamama said:

Hello folks,

Can I change job now?

Learn latest technology and certification and make job change asap and also keep in contact with previous employer if pd becomes current in a year just find position with them and file 485..this is easiest and safest way to keep GC afloat and also make most of good IT market with lots of companies going through digital transformation 

That's approach that's worked best for me after filing 3 perms and 2 140s I was tired of starting new gc process with newer employers..but luckily things worked for me..

15 minutes ago, Spartan said:

how soon are u confident of getting another job?

na karma ki visa renewal lo kuda undi premium apply chesaru so oka 1 month aagali.. 

but oka 1 month lo interviews teskodaniki ready bhayya

15 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

My 2 cents to you, change the job and start perm and I 140 elagu porting option unnadi so move on 

contractor kinda join avvu 

ippudu unna comany ki cheppu leaving US for all good, India potunanu ani cheppu malli back ravali anukunta dooropen untadhi 

inkko 1 week wait Cheyu July VB vasthadi momentaum ela unnado chusi decide avvu aha lopu interview ki prepare avvu 

9 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Learn latest technology and certification and make job change asap and also keep in contact with previous employer if pd becomes current in a year just find position with them and file 485..this is easiest and safest way to keep GC afloat and also make most of good IT market with lots of companies going through digital transformation 

That's approach that's worked best for me after filing 3 perms and 2 140s I was tired of starting new gc process with newer employers..but luckily things worked for me..

prev employer malli teskodu bhayya

once out I can't come back anthe