6 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

:giggle:

mottalo area 

overpriced

city nunchi dooram ga visiri 10ginattu untay 

You will regret while paying property taxes 

frnd bought and crying now. 
crying-chandrababu-naidu.gif

I dont think you matured in life..your mind has to grow first...there is no one property in the world which satisfies

high appreciation + low interest rate + closest to city + best price to buy + prime area+ school district etc

If some one buys in some outer suburbs people like you will again comment saying "why dont you buy in leander etc"

everyone buying as investment and its always better than rentals + responsibility + easy for kids to grow in bigger home..in long run high rates and high interest will be covered.You think 1000's of ppl are fools to buy in those areas and dint calculate all the points you told

One of our neighbors waited 8 years to buy best home in best price..their kids are 10 years now and staying in 2 bed 2 bath badly affected their up bringing...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

I dont think you matured in life..your mind has to grow first...there is no one property in the world which satisfies

high appreciation + low interest rate + closest to city + best price to buy + prime area+ school district etc

If some one buys in some outer suburbs people like you will again comment saying "why dont you buy in leander etc"

everyone buying as investment and its always better than rentals + responsibility + easy for kids to grow in bigger home..in long run high rates and high interest will be covered.You think 1000's of ppl are fools to buy in those areas and dint calculate all the points you told

One of our neighbors waited 8 years to buy best home in best price..their kids are 10 years now and staying in 2 bed 2 bath badly affected their up bringing...

Leander lo te community baa nuvvu

allu-arjun-allu.gif

16 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Leander lo te community baa nuvvu

allu-arjun-allu.gif

bokkalo hills ani undi le okati...leander gandhi statue ki vacchi...first left ..second right lo last home

I am not based on TX. my cousins stay anduke names telusu edo