Ugly looking and potti heros ranking in tfi

Prisionary

15 hours ago, bantu04 said:

Who are you to judge if anyone is ugly? this is a kind of racism too. i see this only among tfi fans. Always celebrating heroes with fair skin tone. 

Celebrity ani chepoukonna prathodu deserves criticism. And this is not just criticism these are facts. I can probably remove sampoornesh and sundewp kishan but ram serana is thr most ugly looking dwarf in telugu industry. Period

1 hour ago, Prisionary said:

Celebrity ani chepoukonna prathodu deserves criticism. And this is not just criticism these are facts. I can probably remove sampoornesh and sundewp kishan but ram serana is thr most ugly looking dwarf in telugu industry. Period

Criticism should be based on their performance as an actor, not about looks. btw i am not a fan of any of them you mentioned. grow up man.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bantu04 said:

Criticism should be based on their performance as an actor, not about looks. btw i am not a fan of any of them you mentioned. grow up man.

Im referencing his acting skills as well. He has not s improved even a bit despite doing 10 plus films just because of sirio bulldozing that idiot on audience. Look at allu arjun how he improved though he doesn’t look great..you grow up first and don’t take to heart as if rama serana is your sibling

2 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

Tom cruise and Hritik roshan meeda edustava mari... neeku edavatam tappa vere pani leda ??

moreover neeku nacchaka pote just ignore them will be good for your health, else you know the Facts are Facts.

Tom crusie amd hrithik ni choosthe edavatam kadu jealous and motivation vasthundi. Nee lekka edavaru. 
first edupu ki jealous/motivation difference tekusuko. Health padavakunda brain sharp untundhi. Facts are facts 

2 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

Tom cruise and Hritik roshan meeda edustava mari... neeku edavatam tappa vere pani leda ??

moreover neeku nacchaka pote just ignore them will be good for your health, else you know the Facts are Facts.

You are talking to Idiot leave it 

3 minutes ago, G0DFATHER03 said:

You are talking to Idiot leave it 

very much true, every one know what happens if you put up with an IDIOT, fact is fact.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Prisionary said:

All are ugly ani eppudu cheppanu va. R serana gadi andam gurunchi matladithe andaru ugly ayipothara?

Mahesh/Prabhas/Rana/Nani/VD/Nithin/Aadi/Gopichand

12219336-163003187387583-4488719853205605903-n

EB2-B0-CD9-FF07-46-A6-A835-703-E81-BABF0

3 hours ago, CooLgUy4U said:

very much true, every one know what happens if you put up with an IDIOT, fact is fact.

Ya mee lanti pichi fans batch gallaki unde unique quality adhe. Criticism ni accept cheyaleru. Andithe juttu amdakapothe kaalu.. lekapothe idiot ani cheppi excuse tho side ayipovatame

19 minutes ago, Prisionary said:

Ya mee lanti pichi fans batch gallaki unde unique quality adhe. Criticism ni accept cheyaleru. Andithe juttu amdakapothe kaalu.. lekapothe idiot ani cheppi excuse tho side ayipovatame

Saaru...fanism ni pakka na pettu saaru..physical appearance is not something which you or me have an option to choose from, first know that before commenting on ones appearance.. and next see what they have achieved with what they have as per your so called ugliness...I think they have already succeeded in their life but people like you...

lol...firstly you need some schooling on the language... andite juttu andakapote kallu ane daaniki meaning telusuko baba...

don't know what to say... ignorance ni criticism ani antunnav..keep rocking !!

6 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

Saaru...fanism ni pakka na pettu saaru..physical appearance is not something which you or me have an option to choose from, first know that before commenting on ones appearance.. and next see what they have achieved with what they have as per your so called ugliness...I think they have already succeeded in their life but people like you...

lol...firstly you need some schooling on the language... andite juttu andakapote kallu ane daaniki meaning telusuko baba...

don't know what to say... ignorance ni criticism ani antunnav..keep rocking !!

Badapadaku bro.. next birth lo kaneesam alli arjun laga ayina pudathadu le ram serana. Atleast acting lo improve avvali ani koruko..

3 minutes ago, Prisionary said:

Badapadaku bro.. next birth lo kaneesam alli arjun laga ayina pudathadu le ram serana. Atleast acting lo improve avvali ani koruko..

lol...ignorance is Bliss... enjoyy.