Inkoka friend job fasak

Pandubabu

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Arey maidanam nenu akkada cheppindi @DesiPokiri technology gurinchi, vaada ra arey

Chusa le aina enni rojulu nuvvu customer care ani teliyaka edho pedha job anukunna. @jambalahaatraja pm chesadu nuvu customer care uncal vi ani.

e tym lo busy ga undali enti dbing? Aighey customwr care eh confaarm

7 hours ago, Kakynada said:

what do you mean

FT ki they notice undada ?? ye ooru anna needi, even FT also they'd say officially in 2-3 weeks you should pack up ani...

ekkada nunchi vastarau ra nayana 

sFun_duh2

brahmanandam-soggadi-pellam.gif

7 hours ago, Kakynada said:

what do you mean

FT ki they notice undada ?? ye ooru anna needi, even FT also they'd say officially in 2-3 weeks you should pack up ani...

ekkada nunchi vastarau ra nayana 

sFun_duh2

FT ki notice undadhu. Even if you are remote or on vacation you will get a call that you are laid off and all your accesses will be locked immediately. Only thing they do is depending on state give you one to two more months of pay that is for state WARN notice requirement. FT ayithe emi pack up ki time undadhu immediately pack up. In fact office lo unte a security guard will accompany you outside and you will not even have time to say goodbye to colleagues. Edho tappu chesina vaallala bayataki tarimestharu. Happened to two friends of mine at my office. It was very stressful to be in that position. But both got better offers so good for them

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

FT ki notice undadhu. Even if you are remote or on vacation you will get a call that you are laid off and all your accesses will be locked immediately. Only thing they do is depending on state give you one to two more months of pay that is for state WARN notice requirement. FT ayithe emi pack up ki time undadhu immediately pack up. In fact office lo unte a security guard will accompany you outside and you will not even have time to say goodbye to colleagues. Edho tappu chesina vaallala bayataki tarimestharu. Happened to two friends of mine at my office. It was very stressful to be in that position. But both got better offers so good for them

Happened to me as well… elevator daggara conf room mottam HR block chesaru…. Aa room loki vellinavadu atu nunchi ate… lunch box lu cell phones kooda teesuku poledu…. Security guards handover chesaru cell phones… remaining anne pack chesi post chesaru… very painful vunde situation antha.. and picha tensions aa time lo of course 2008 recession time lo idhi 

7 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

3 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Happened to me as well… elevator daggara conf room mottam HR block chesaru…. Aa room loki vellinavadu atu nunchi ate… lunch box lu cell phones kooda teesuku poledu…. Security guards handover chesaru cell phones… remaining anne pack chesi post chesaru… very painful vunde situation antha.. and picha tensions aa time lo of course 2008 recession time lo idhi 

asal meekem telusu vayya

4919947.jpg

37 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

it all depends on the company and their procedures, 

There are bunch of my friends who got laid off with proper notice time of 1 month, All were FT employees.

As a matter of fact for contractors there is no notice required, a co worked of mine got a call friday at 3 pm telling him to hand over the laptop at 4, so his notice was 1 hr, he was a contractor... 

32 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Basic ga scrap ni ethestharu cheppakunda. Emithene apatnunchi shop pettav kolthalu teskuntunav designer vi ayyav. @BattalaSathi ki nayananadhanni ichav. Life esjahing le nuvvu

1 minute ago, Kakynada said:

it all depends on the company and their procedures, 

There are bunch of my friends who got laid off with proper notice time of 1 month, All were FT employees.

As a matter of fact for contractors there is no notice required, a co worked of mine got a call friday at 3 pm telling him to hand over the laptop at 4, so his notice was 1 hr, he was a contractor... 

neech kameen slackers antha neeku dostulla coworkers lla unnaruga :giggle:

6 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

neech kameen slackers antha neeku dostulla coworkers lla unnaruga :giggle:

corona effect, ofcourse they got better ones. 

20 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Basic ga scrap ni ethestharu cheppakunda. Emithene apatnunchi shop pettav kolthalu teskuntunav designer vi ayyav. @BattalaSathi ki nayananadhanni ichav. Life esjahing le nuvvu

Bro scrap aa bokka ani vundadu… company survival kosam project ki oka person ni vuncihi migatha antha lepesaru.. alage tech ki okallu operations lo two techs ki 3.. ila vunde…