Anyone pays credit card full amount every month here

Ravi860

• Ravi860 changed the title to Anyone pays credit card full amount every month here

Usually I apply for a new card every year and vadu elago purchases 0% istadu..danitho nadipistha…end of the year, vere edaina card nundi transfer or pay off….but usually I never pay off cards in full every month. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Usually I apply for a new card every year and vadu elago purchases 0% istadu..danitho nadipistha…end of the year, vere edaina card nundi transfer or pay off….but usually I never pay off cards in full every month. 

Credit score problem raada

14 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

not due full amount on credit card! 

Statement balance kattapothe interest padthadi kada mari…sachukunta kattalsinde

12 minutes ago, Fish said:

Credit score problem raada

If you are at 740 , no issues. I once applied 4 cards in a month and balance transferred , and used two cards more than 99 percentetc like that and went to 619, After that I them slowly and cleared off 99 percent cards like that and within 4 months my score went to 730.

So what’s the point of score unless you are buying house. Score is nothing once you buy the house coz you don’t need loan from anyone once you have your own house, car or multiple properties 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

800 credit score petukuni enti sesedi ? Prizelu istara ? 

its a psychological trick used by these finance corporations to ensure you pay back the debt by pushing you to think that credit score is everything. But I’m reality, you need credit score may be once a year…

Mortgage or new car lease finance kosam em chestav mari..avannitikosam credit score maintain chese vallu verrippappala..

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

Mortgage or new car lease finance kosam em chestav mari..avannitikosam credit score maintain chese vallu verrippappala..

Every month kontava car ? Every month mortgage kodtava ?

3 years Ki oksari avasaram ayye credit score Ki every month balance pay off chesi ediri susetollani antaru erripappal ani..

• Upvote 1