2nd job

MSRMH

Recently got GC and was trying to find second job contract roles only as of now....i got GC through Tella employer. couple of questions regarding them

How to manage background check ? how to make sure, they do not contact my current employer, any suggestion would be helpful

When doing 2nd job, how you guys manage the time.

2 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

Recently got GC and was trying to find second job contract roles only as of now....i got GC through Tella employer. couple of questions regarding them

How to manage background check ? how to make sure, they do not contact my current employer, any suggestion would be helpful

When doing 2nd job, how you guys manage the time.

Second job is not so easy….you need to be contracting on both…if your employer has some clause and if he finds out chaala problem avthundi 

Db lo chepevi anni namakandi….stress(health) free life is more important 

1 minute ago, Fish said:

Second job is not so easy….you need to be contracting on both…if your employer has some clause and if he finds out chaala problem avthundi 

specific ga evari gurinchaina antunnara?

15 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Fulltime resign sesi contracting ekku.

Company start chesi rendu vendors ni kompany ki pay seyamanu. Ok CPA ni hire sesuko, taxes sakkaga kattu. No issues. 

I do this no issues 

18 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Company start chesi rendu vendors ni kompany ki pay seyamanu. Ok CPA ni hire sesuko, taxes sakkaga kattu. No issues. 

Yes true. green card unna kuda full time undhi ela cheyyali ani worry avtaru deniko, do multiple contracts and even business, don’t live in fear infused by some random db god fearing uncle all the time. 

30 minutes ago, Fish said:

My primary job is also contracting, in that case how should i manage back ground check?

25 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

My primary job is also contracting, in that case how should i manage back ground check?

4 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

Kompany start seyu kaaka first. Vendor ganniki seppu naa company ki sift avvale ani. Ok annadante procced, lekapothe marketing shuru sesukoni kottu second jaab.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

Job sift iyithe inkaa bgc endi kaaka, kotha vendors ni pattude 

2 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

if you want to run fast and get tired...do 2 contract jobs

if you want to run far...do 1 proper FT job

Full time is a more responsibility than a contract where you got to run more in full time, you can simply say you don’t work after 4 in contract but still worry about pager alerts you get in your full time to address the issues