India’s IT visionary

Higher_Purpose

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Sam pitroda had great contribution to IT and telecommunications , even though no one knows about him nowadays. 

One of the most underrated politicians

He wasn’t really a politician material. But his contributions to Indian IT and tech sector is commendable.

If Rajiv Gandhi was not assassinated, Sam Pitroda would have had a greater role in shaping the tech policies, electronic manufacturing policies of India.

1 hour ago, Higher_Purpose said:

What I’m saying is… I introduced it to india. I laid foundation to hitech city & isb. I’m a visionary. I invited billgates, bush etc 

Idi kastha British English laaga vunde…ae school meedi ?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

He wasn’t really a politician material. But his contributions to Indian IT and tech sector is commendable.

If Rajiv Gandhi was not assassinated, Sam Pitroda would have had a greater role in shaping the tech policies, electronic manufacturing policies of India.

He is already upa and upa2 pm s advisor 

7 minutes ago, manadonga said:

He is already upa and upa2 pm s advisor 

Sam Pitroda of the 80’s and 90’s was a whole different game. By the time UPA came to power, most policies were in place and IT sector took off. Early 90’s lo power lo vundi vunte inkastha acceleration vache demo tech and electronic manufacturing Lo…

As you get old, you tend to live in the past… same thing happened with Ntr and it is happening now with CBN.. next comes KCR… even Jagan likes to be praised.. 

they lose sense of reality.. 

power lo unte, ppl around will praise for every minor thing and as years go by, the leaders will start believing that they really made an impact and achieved great things..

Next time Jagan kuda ilaage antademo.. nava ratnalu petti pedarikam pogottaanu antaadu.. 

3 hours ago, Hutke said:

Just rahul gandhi is missing … oh well we will name everything after him too …. .. whatsoever nepotism doesn’t exist in congress..:

What about pillla congress. Dynasty politics, nepotism leni party kadha 😂😂

4 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Sam pitroda had great contribution to IT and telecommunications , even though no one knows about him nowadays. 

One of the most underrated politicians

I think Lot of people know about him. 

1 hour ago, Higher_Purpose said:

What about pillla congress. Dynasty politics, nepotism leni party kadha 😂😂

Pilla congress is pilla but congress is baap of nepotism…otherwise rahul gandhi skills are good for 😀😀😀