what is this Vomeric desi relations mann.. depressing..

ManasunnaManishi

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

haa haa pilla fooka..weekend beer esi biryani tinu po..thats the level of maturity you have..you are a boy not a man

Uncle.. nuvvu bayata kooda itlane degrade chesi maatladathava mee friend/family circle lo? TS gurunchi maatladedi neelantolla gurunchi anukunta..

1 hour ago, ManasunnaManishi said:

Neighbors become Fake Friends that we have to live with and maintain fake relations

Trust Issues

Ego build up for everything

Ganging up people if they don't like someone

Few people always try to pick words from what you speak / do and spread rumours

konchem gc and citizen ithe pedarayudhu lekkana feelings... 

What the frock and where are we going to...

Ekkado mana bharat desam lo serials lo unde chetha antha ikkada manushalalo undhi.. 

How to get along this trash and live peace full?

Pattinchukoka poyina and entha vodilesina .. living in a desi community doesn't leave you with peace..

Experts throw your thoughts 

I keep hearing this all the time in desi communities. Can you give few examples on these things? Naaku nijam gaa telusukovalani undi and if possible, I want to help you

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ManasunnaManishi said:

Neighbors become Fake Friends that we have to live with and maintain fake relations

Trust Issues

Ekkado mana bharat desam lo serials lo unde chetha antha ikkada manushalalo undhi.. 

Pattinchukoka poyina and entha vodilesina .. living in a desi community doesn't leave you with peace..

Don’t care about them and live your life….it’s easy to say then do but I implemented it and life is so peaceful now 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

House and job are of lower priority than your wellbeing.

Mana desis tho idhe problem. Solution is straightforward.....but afraid to act on it.

Em matkadtunav vay — chinna problems ki deal cheyaali kaani — ignore cheyali kaani — ila paripotha antey nee strength enti telusthundi — never ever run away from problems — face it like a man

Well being antey vaallemina vachi manhandling chestunaara leka mee door mundu vachi muchatle pedtunara 

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

It's not running away....it's the right solution.

What's the use of just playing the game?

It's not useful to you nor the community you love in.

Having priorities right is very important. 

Evadu game play cheyamannaadu — just ignore — passing cloud ani vadileyali — few times cheste opposite person ki ardam avtadi and then they will not disturb you — deenike paripotha antaav pedda — sorry to say but weak unav bro

4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Em matkadtunav vay — chinna problems ki deal cheyaali kaani — ignore cheyali kaani — ila paripotha antey nee strength enti telusthundi — never ever run away from problems — face it like a man

Well being antey vaallemina vachi manhandling chestunaara leka mee door mundu vachi muchatle pedtunara 

Ala aithe...why did you run away from India? Akkade undi saadhinchalsindhi.

Face it like a man....go back to your home town.

1 hour ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

Do not wait for desis dude.. i lived in few places.. overall 3-4 family friends ayyaru anthe .. 

chala mandi ki unnattu maaku ikkada relatives kuda ledu, so Indian circle lo aina unte kids ki mana cutlure ardham autundi anukunna, but

language wise division even they wont allow kids to mingle,

pillala manchiga school perform cheste jealousy,

birthday vella level lo cheyakapothe chetagani vallala chudadam,

wife job cheste other ladies will not talk to her  or always saying something on it

mana avasaram aithe tappukovadam,

valla pani aithe ne call cheyadam 

Ila okka shade kaadu.. okkosari naku anipinchedi India nundi variety gallantha ikkade unnara leke nake ila tagultunnara ani 😃

ivanni bear chestam pillalu atleast will make friends ani .. but ippudu unna place lo chuttu indians ee ani first happy ayya, but pillalu kuda cut throat, middle school level lo ne  groupisms , edo oka lolli.. pillalni mental ga harass cheyadam ,bullying ..  my kids could not bear with them. Nenu ma pillale edo mistake emo ani manchiga matlada andarini edo ocassion lo  dinner ki pilchi .. but later ardham aindi entante only tamil group adi no others are allowed.. so nene kids ni counsel chesukunna andaritho friends ga undandi , inti daggara veellathone kadu ani .. 

They made friends with kids around the area in parks or school.. now they have a healthy circle with mostly ikkadi valle andaru. They are happy .. 

Treat me right i will treat u better than that ledante kanabadinapudu oka smile ichi side aipovadame anthe inka.. 

So take it easy and dont look for desis , you will make desi friends too but exclusive ga valla kosma vetakaku

+1 Almost had same experience.

California lo sambar gallani tattukolekapoyina..aa groupism..lavdalo valla language ni chusi goppaga feel ayipovadam...bhoomi meedha maa antha goppa culture ledhani dabbalu kottadam...varnanaatheetham.

I think your conclusion is right...manollaki oka herd mentality..eppudu gumpulalo undakapothe secure ga feel avvarau...but aa gumpulo kuda rachi chesi kampu lepakapothe malla nidra pattadhu chillar gallaki..Emanna ante mana culture, spiritualism matti mashanaam ani dialogues okati

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

California lo sambar gallani tattukolekapoyina..aa groupism..lavdalo valla language ni chusi goppaga feel ayipovadam...bhoomi meedha maa antha goppa culture ledhani dabbalu kottadam...varnanaatheetham.

I think your conclusion is right...manollaki oka herd mentality..eppudu gumpulalo undakapothe secure ga feel avvarau...but aa gumpulo kuda rachi chesi kampu lepakapothe malla nidra pattadhu chillar gallaki..Emanna ante mana culture, spiritualism matti mashanaam ani dialogues okati

Avoid sambars.

7 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

CA lo where uncle

13 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Ala aithe...why did you run away from India? Akkade undi saadhinchalsindhi.

Face it like a man....go back to your home town.

Nenu india lo ne unna — pichi fruit leka unavu 

2 hours ago, ManasunnaManishi said:

Trust Issues

I have moved to the US in 2013 and since then I have not made a single Desi friend - either Telugu or non-Telugu.

Now it is important for me to point out that I did not do this deliberately or by design. I did not specifically avoid Indians. But it is also equally true that I did not seek out Indians.

It just so happened that the place where I live does not have any Indian families at all.  The Indian friends I do have live in other states and they've been my friends since we lived in India.

To be honest it has really helped me a lot by living in a non-Indian community. I got introduced to other cultures, other ways of thinking, it allowed me to evolve, integrate and make friends with people - to put it simply - who are not like me. 

As I mentioned it has actually made me a better person - taught me tolerating diverse viewpoints and enriched my thinking.

I did not think I missed out a lot by not interacting with Indians here in the US. After all, that is what I did when I was in India anyway. So, when I moved here I saw it as a great opportunity to interact, integrate and imbibe with people from unfamiliar backgrounds.

I am also a big extrovert, I like socializing a lot so it was not too difficult for me to find company.

Anyway with the right attitude, I encourage you to perhaps make friends from communities who are not necessarily Indian.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Nenu india lo ne unna — pichi fruit leka unavu 

Now I got you.....US ki vachhi ee alochanalu entaa anukunna.

Makes sense now.

Giving fcuk is something completely up to you , for example you can start by giving 0 fcuks to these folks and regain your peace of mind

start identifying whats stopping you from doing so and think of how you can bypass that fear..