what is this Vomeric desi relations mann.. depressing..

ManasunnaManishi

2 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I have moved to the US in 2013 and since then I have not made a single Desi friend - either Telugu or non-Telugu.

Now it is important for me to point out that I did not do this deliberately or by design. I did not specifically avoid Indians. But it is also equally true that I did not seek out Indians.

It just so happened that the place where I live does not have any Indian families at all.  The Indian friends I do have live in other states and they've been my friends since we lived in India.

To be honest it has really helped me a lot by living in a non-Indian community. I got introduced to other cultures, other ways of thinking, it allowed me to evolve, integrate and make friends with people - to put it simply - who are not like me. 

As I mentioned it has actually made me a better person - taught me tolerating diverse viewpoints and enriched my thinking.

I did not think I missed out a lot by not interacting with Indians here in the US. After all, that is what I did when I was in India anyway. So, when I moved here I saw it as a great opportunity to interact, integrate and imbibe with people from unfamiliar backgrounds.

I am also a big extrovert, I like socializing a lot so it was not too difficult for me to find company.

Anyway with the right attitude, I encourage you to perhaps make friends from communities who are not necessarily Indian.

I was like this.....made many friends before like that.

But after some years understood that deeper connections were not possible with diverse group.

1 minute ago, krishnaaa said:

Now I got you.....US ki vachhi ee alochanalu entaa anukunna.

Makes sense now.

Goppa realization ki vachav — chill man — don’t take life seriously anedi cheppatanki try chesa — paaripovadam doesnt help you in a long run — upto you—

26 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Goppa realization ki vachav — chill man — don’t take life seriously anedi cheppatanki try chesa — paaripovadam doesnt help you in a long run — upto you—

Being closer to close friends is good for health. It has been proven by science.

You can tough it out but the chances of getting diseases increases dramatically and in many cases results in lifespan reduction.

5 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Being closer to close friends is good for health. It has been proven by science.

You can tough it out but the chances of getting diseases increases dramatically and in many cases results in lifespan reduction.

Again it depends on how serious you take things — some are take it easy — ignore chestharu — once in a while we scold them — khel katham — 

10 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Again it depends on how serious you take things — some are take it easy — ignore chestharu — once in a while we scold them — khel katham — 

Even if you don't take seriously , it will still impact you seriously.....proven by science many many times.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ManasunnaManishi said:

Neighbors become Fake Friends that we have to live with and maintain fake relations

Trust Issues

Ego build up for everything

Ganging up people if they don't like someone

Few people always try to pick words from what you speak / do and spread rumours

konchem gc and citizen ithe pedarayudhu lekkana feelings... 

What the frock and where are we going to...

Ekkado mana bharat desam lo serials lo unde chetha antha ikkada manushalalo undhi.. 

How to get along this trash and live peace full?

Pattinchukoka poyina and entha vodilesina .. living in a desi community doesn't leave you with peace..

Experts throw your thoughts 

Glad u realized the reality. Just be you.

5 hours ago, ManasunnaManishi said:

Neighbors become Fake Friends that we have to live with and maintain fake relations

Trust Issues

Ekkado mana bharat desam lo serials lo unde chetha antha ikkada manushalalo undhi.. 

Pattinchukoka poyina and entha vodilesina .. living in a desi community doesn't leave you with peace..

Lol. Yet we see question like where is good comunity with desis? Good schools? Mari akkadiki povudu enduku complaints cheyaudu enduku. 

Trust Issues

H4 /H4 ead aunties does these,  they marry one bakra and without hardwork for work visa join jobs,inga undiddi ganging up ,spreading rumors. Hardworking people in career and life , they never indulge into these kind of silly things.

3 hours ago, Peddayana said:

Giving fcuk is something completely up to you , for example you can start by giving 0 fcuks to these folks and regain your peace of mind

start identifying whats stopping you from doing so and think of how you can bypass that fear..

I was in such group for a while and we decided to stay away from such people. Not necessarily every one has to be bad, one bad apple spoils the apples.  Tolerated the shiiitttt for few months and left them. We are happy now for decision we made ,occasionally hanging up with local friends(not just Telugus) and relatives like cousins.

Trust Issues

i think this is evrywhr now.. in india too

5 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

Maturity is when you realize the only person travelling with you in your life is YOU and rest of what all you see is just drama drama drama. 

Maturity is when you realize everything in this world is a fake. The sooner you realize the better it is

The most dangerous person in the world is some one who can live by himself and still out perform everyone..

evari bokka lo dooraneeki ee neetulu

real life lo I am the only person travelling with me ante, pakkanunchi mee aavida, venaka nunchi nee mama, mundu nunchi mee parents antha kaaltho thantharu bro..bokka borla padathav..

inthaki enno round nadusthundi ?

• Haha 2