Indian poragallu especially contractors have worst work ethic anta

Pandubabu

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

but there is work to be completed bro...client is still paying until the end of the contract right? usually they expect the work to be done

Baa once you know you gonna lose the job not many will have work ethic, they ll invest the time in getting other job

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Baa once you know you gonna lose the job not many will have work ethic, they ll invest the time in getting other job

True bro...I understand...but maa office lo at least desk lo kurchoni act kuda cheyaru...ala cafeteria lo just timepass chesthunnaru, and this led to firing 50 contractors yesterday on the spot...

4 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

My thella manager is here for PI planning .

Pakka manager tho matladuthunte vinna  

Ee indian contractors ki always last day cheppali that their contract is ending ani.othwrwise , they don't work anta.

Ee product manager oka Contractor ki chepadu anta , 4 weeks lo ninnu peekestharu, find some job ani. He stopped working later  anta .

This product manager complained to reporting manager anta , that his associate is not working. Vaadu annadanta why the hell do you tell these  indian folks about this .

They are the worst people to work with.  Always tell them the day of his last day ani oka gnana gulika ichadanta..

Last 10 years lo ye thellodu poyina  oka roju kuda  kt evvaledhu … only good thing is they document what they work …

20 minutes ago, Shameless said:

but there is work to be completed bro...client is still paying until the end of the contract right? usually they expect the work to be done

Work untay theyaru … so last day varaku cheyali antavu

5 hours ago, Shameless said:

Never worked with too many Indians before but just now for a few weeks...99% of them are OPTs and some of them do not have work ethic at all...

naku thelisina team lo 10 members ki inko 2 weeks lo mee contract end avthundhi ani chepparu...since then I see them spending most of their time in the cafeteria, roaming around the office...breakfast ki 1 hr, lunch ki 2 hrs, phone lo matladadaniki cafeteria lo inko 1 hr ala ala just time pass chesthunnaru...

Worked with thella fresh graduates.

I can say the same thing about them as well.

It's called confirmation bias. Depends on how you look.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

Vaadu cheppedhi enti . Billing theeskunnappudu pani cheyali ani..if he leaves. They will find someone else kadha..

Grace period is for KT.. if they are expecting them to work they are fools bcuz u already gage them notice and desis chesinantha work evaru cheyaru.. vallaku  kanlla manta desis antey 

12 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

My thella manager is here for PI planning .

Pakka manager tho matladuthunte vinna  

Ee indian contractors ki always last day cheppali that their contract is ending ani.othwrwise , they don't work anta.

Ee product manager oka Contractor ki chepadu anta , 4 weeks lo ninnu peekestharu, find some job ani. He stopped working later  anta .

This product manager complained to reporting manager anta , that his associate is not working. Vaadu annadanta why the hell do you tell these  indian folks about this .

They are the worst people to work with.  Always tell them the day of his last day ani oka gnana gulika ichadanta..

Most if them might be ooru puke fellows

Ma Office thellodu architect fired recently … vadu ma code antha python lo petteshadu no one knows python .. half hour kt kuda evvaledhu … vadiki 1 month noti e echaru client … me manger aduguthay cheppu nenu vadi number kuda estha .. kt asalu echava last job notice period lo ani asalu work cheshava ani … veelu manaki chepthunaru ethics gurinchi …

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Worked with thella fresh graduates.

I can say the same thing about them as well.

It's called confirmation bias. Depends on how you look.

This is true, basically pillathanam, pilla evvaralu..., they learn slowly once they gain experience as they have to work with juniors at later point in life. Applicable to both thella and desi.

• Upvote 1