My friends son got 84% in latest SSC

bharathicement

And he is boasting too much about his sons achievement and claiming that he is on track to get free FIIT-JEE coaching and also hopeful that he can het IIT admission. My simple question, is it really good percentage given the Covid impact justified by YSRCP ministers? I have completely lost touch with education  system in India

6 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

And he is boasting too much about his sons achievement and claiming that he is on track to get free FIIT-JEE coaching and also hopeful that he can het IIT admission. My simple question, is it really good percentage given the Covid impact justified by YSRCP ministers? I have completely lost touch with education  system in India

If he has American accent,then yes.

Haha..

Percentage can probably indicate something but not necessarily the case.

It all depends on how strong the student is in MPC foundation and ability to learn new things from now on for the test.

It is still a very competitive exam. 

Just now, Epic said:

If he has American accent,then yes.

Myaghana Bendakaaya accent choosaaka asalu naaku percentages meedha nammakam pooyindhi bro

3 minutes ago, Gcp said:

Haha..

Percentage can probably indicate something but not necessarily the case.

It all depends on how strong the student is in MPC and ability to learn new things from now on for the test.

It is still a very competitive exam. 

Yeah but there is a general gut feeling and the probability range that can reveal something. For example if the student gets just 50% its almost unlikely that he can clear IIT prelims even. I think 84% is also not really a figure that is good enough to boast

3 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Yeah but there is a general gut feeling and the probability range that can reveal something. For example if the student gets just 50% its almost unlikely that he can clear IIT prelims even. I think 84% is also not really a figure that is good enough to boast

Yeah.. Agree. It indicates the potential and possibly a good foundation.

Real thing starts now until the exam date. 

14 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Bro you have friend who is studying in 10th means you are 40+ and asking youth who are in their mid 20s like @Picheshwar for suggestion ^&H

36 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

For state syllabus batti batch 96% is also avg..

CBSE ithe it is a grt %age.