Free advice to stock market newbies

Pandubabu

Please go through this reddit 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bogleheads?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

This is conceptualized by great jack boglehead to help average investors invest in market without loosing money to fees and not spend too much time. 

This is the only thing you need to do to be invested in market .

Cheap, simple and need not look at portfolio everyday.

I have been following this from few years . one of my smart colleagues introduced this to me .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, zoombi said:

Is it any subscription 

Ledhanna .. just spend 10 mins and go through wiki. This is based on Jack boglehead, founder of vanguard 's investment strategy.

He brought this concept so that average investor can invest in market with low fees.

I would say just go through that wiki.

Spend the weekend . You will thank me later ..

This is not for day traders or want to be overnight rich with stock market.  This is for people with long time horizon with less risk and low fees.

Also read about the great man.  He did a lot to average American investors than any other person . I am his fan .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pandubabu said:

This is conceptualized by great jack boglehead to help average investors invest in market without loosing money to fees and not spend too much time. 

I have been following this from few years . one of my smart colleagues introduced this to me .

2015 nunchi following and started Boglehead strategies since then. Appatalo boglehead meetups etc abbo aa rojulu veru le but now all online because of pandemic. 

Navi two accts: one vanguard with boglehead and another tdameditrade for swing/day trading. Td account assam anuko ee year

1 hour ago, Pandubabu said:

Yentha jaali gunde needi — Nee experience tho cheptunava — leka vere vaala experience based tho cheptunnava jagratha ani

5 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Yentha jaali gunde needi — Nee experience tho cheptunava — leka vere vaala experience based tho cheptunnava jagratha ani

Free advice ki jaali heart emundhule.. I am following from 2016ish . I work with investments company that manages investments and stuff, pedha thop kadhule  , but idea undhi.. i realized this is the best way after talking with lot of advisors and going through boglehead philosophy ..