Radhika Apte Exposes Dark Side Of Bollywood, Reveals Being Rejected Because Other Actress Had ‘Bigger Breasts, Lips

DesiPokiri

Radhika Apte Exposes Dark Side Of Bollywood, Reveals Being Rejected Because Other Actress Had ‘Bigger Breasts, Lips’: “I Was Told She Looks S*xier & Sells More”

Radhika Apte was as soon as termed because the Netflix woman due to the variety of tasks and the quantity of fame she garnered from the streaming big. OTT has simply begun to bloom and the actress made probably the most of it. Despite a lot recognition and exhausting work together with motion pictures like AndhaDhun and Lust Stories, she’s being rejected due to her physique vitals. Scroll beneath for particulars!

The actress has been in controversy resulting from her a number of tasks up to now. But nothing has ever stopped her from giving her 100% for whichever function she indicators up for. After a 17-year-long profession, the sweetness has now revealed how she was not too long ago rejected as a result of the opposite actress had larger breasts and larger lips.

Radhika Apte instructed mid-day, “I recently got rejected because the other actor had bigger lips and bigger breasts. I was told, ‘She looks sexier, and sells more’. It was a good film being made by people whom I respect. You look up to [certain people], and think, ‘They won’t be into this’. But they also [have such a mindset]. Hopefully, the more women we have in [positions of power], the more things will change.”

In one other interplay, Radhika Apte additionally revealed how she was requested to go beneath the knife for a number of components of her physique. Sometimes it was her nostril, different instances her breasts, legs or cheeks. She additionally revealed taking 30 lengthy years to color her hair for the primary time. So, getting surgical procedure carried out is one thing out of her league, added the actress.

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Lol south meedha comment chesina ee 2 rupees actress lu ippudu Bollywood meedha kuda commenting aa to come back to south?

Offers vunte silent lekunte crying 

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Endhuku anna inni days dhani padded Vi chusi nijam anukoni enjoy chesundena em

Mottham vippi chupinchina sex appeal ledhu anesariki hurt ayyindemo 

38 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Emi leni Ileana Samantha lake life ichina industry ni enni maatalannave

samantha ante anukovachu, ileana appatlo super figure. entha pedda director aina, edo oka shot lo camera teesukelli daani G lo pettevadu... Puri gadu aithe Nenu Naa Rakshasi movie lo padithinammo song motham daani G chupinchatanike teesadu. appatlo mana directors dedication ala undedi.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Radhika Apte Exposes Dark Side Of Bollywood, Reveals Being Rejected Because Other Actress Had ‘Bigger Breasts, Lips’: “I Was Told She Looks S*xier & Sells More”

Radhika Apte was as soon as termed because the Netflix woman due to the variety of tasks and the quantity of fame she garnered from the streaming big. OTT has simply begun to bloom and the actress made probably the most of it. Despite a lot recognition and exhausting work together with motion pictures like AndhaDhun and Lust Stories, she’s being rejected due to her physique vitals. Scroll beneath for particulars!

The actress has been in controversy resulting from her a number of tasks up to now. But nothing has ever stopped her from giving her 100% for whichever function she indicators up for. After a 17-year-long profession, the sweetness has now revealed how she was not too long ago rejected as a result of the opposite actress had larger breasts and larger lips.

Radhika Apte instructed mid-day, “I recently got rejected because the other actor had bigger lips and bigger breasts. I was told, ‘She looks sexier, and sells more’. It was a good film being made by people whom I respect. You look up to [certain people], and think, ‘They won’t be into this’. But they also [have such a mindset]. Hopefully, the more women we have in [positions of power], the more things will change.”

In one other interplay, Radhika Apte additionally revealed how she was requested to go beneath the knife for a number of components of her physique. Sometimes it was her nostril, different instances her breasts, legs or cheeks. She additionally revealed taking 30 lengthy years to color her hair for the primary time. So, getting surgical procedure carried out is one thing out of her league, added the actress.

kinda meeda choopettaka kaani telavada deeniki

when you have no offers the first thing is to say " i had small **** and small fussy but large gruddha and hence no offers"

ippudu intlo andariki big baayalu and sannati nadumu unna pellalu undaru..thats why they give 100 rupees and see on big screen

adollaki anigi manigi unappude value..eppudaite noru lesindo inka khel khatam

• Upvote 1