FAD help

KothaKurrodu

Guys please help me with my situation and your valuable salahalu:

here is my case:

Emp1 tho approved 140 with PD 02/01/2015

Recent ga FT ki jump kottina and PERM about to file

FT manchi job with good pay, benefits, work culture and growth centric so not able to quit and go back

Ipudu sudden ga FAD vasthe next bulletin lo.. what are my options to file it through my Emp1, while continuing to work for FT client..

same scenario yevarina face chesara… ma emp1 gadu help cheyaniki ready unnadu but transfer avvu antundu. 

GC uncles, please throw some light

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• texas

• KothaKurrodu

• Picheshwar

• BeerBob123

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

here is my case:

FT manchi job with good pay, benefits, work culture and growth centric so not able to quit and go back

Ipudu sudden ga FAD vasthe next bulletin lo.. what are my options to file it through my Emp1, while continuing to work for FT client..

same scenario yevarina face chesara… ma emp1 gadu help cheyaniki ready unnadu but transfer avvu antundu. 

Only option going back to old employer 

9 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

here is my case:

yes previous employer can start

6 minutes ago, texas said:

Only option going back to old employer 

why go back he can start without joining also no

Just now, mainst said:

yes previous employer can start

why go back he can start without joining also no

Yes but better to go back anyways he has to go back after getting GC for 6 months 

28 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

here is my case:

Request beg  your previous employer to file it he can do it once yiu get gc yiu can figure out to join them.or not

32 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

here is my case:

Did your old employer agree to file 485 even though you don’t work for them?
One of my friend did this and his current employer made a big issue about it and he had to withdraw his petition… most likely your current employer won’t agree to it if he comes to know about it.. 

if you have any iota of doubt, move back to your old employer and ask them to file 485.. straight eb2 case kabatti fast ga vastundi.. be prepared before the next bulletin and have all the documents ready.. October lo dates back ki vellachhu antunnaru.. you hardly have two months to apply.. don’t take any chances.. GC and EAD are much bigger rewards than any job that gives you better salary or promotion etc