Jubilee hills rape incident video

Deadp0ol2

1 hour ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

This video clearly shows with consent.  The only issue here is if mla son is major and romancing with minor.  If both minors.. I don't know, how that works.  Probably someone trying to trap😂

Just now, neekunuvvetopu said:

This video clearly shows with consent.  The only issue here is if mla son is major and romancing with minor.  If both minors.. I don't know, how that works.  Probably someone trying to trap😂

Sex between major and minor, even with consent, is considered a rape… she was drunk antunnaru.. may be she got intoxicated or she drank on her own.. 

2 minutes ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

Minor ki consent tho sambandham ledu  it is considered as rape even if she stands naked and invites you.

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Sex between major and minor, even with consent, is considered a rape… she was drunk antunnaru.. may be she got intoxicated or she drank on her own.. 

right.. I don't know if mla son is also minor - is he?  if he is, how would that work?  still rape?

3 minutes ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

right.. I don't know if mla son is also minor - is he?  if he is, how would that work?  still rape?

MLA and other politician sons also minor … only one guy is major, so anni cases vadi medha thosthunnaru … vadu emo chesindhi antha ee pilla nayalu ani crying

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

MLA and other politician sons also minor … only one guy is major, so anni cases vadi medha thosthunnaru … vadu emo chesindhi antha ee pilla nayalu ani crying

got it.. thx baa

1 minute ago, sintu said:

this is just part of incident. We don't know what happened after this

agreed.  she may say, I liked one (even if she did) - but, others pushed themselves on me ane possibility undi.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

any past exp @anna_vendy adagamandu 😂 

2 minutes ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

agreed.  she may say, I liked one (even if she did) - but, others pushed themselves on me ane possibility undi.  

possible, and think probably that happened

1 hour ago, Vuthal_Bithal said:

meelo evarno okarni mugguloki dimpi pelli cheskuntandhi, foreign lo.

rich kid

Anthe antava.. e evvaram avvagane US o Australia ko pampinchestaru aa pillani. Relatives peekku thintaru india lone unte