vermont centr lo recent ga ext file chesaara

cloud

I heard thr are receipt delay issues for who filed in April . Recent ga evaranna filed in premium and got receipt numbers unte cheppandi plz. I am in a situation whr i94 is expiring next month and employer filing ext . 

ippudu normal processing lone approvals 2 months lo osthunnayi ani vinna.

Nuvvu premium antunnav, April lo file chesthe ippati varaku receipt kuda raledu antunnav, something would have happned with your petition file/package. Try connecting, reaching out service center.

mushti mund@koduku worst center ..last year premium lo apply cheste RFE meeda RFE esi 10 months ki approve chesindu

42 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

ippudu normal processing lone approvals 2 months lo osthunnayi ani vinna.

Nuvvu premium antunnav, April lo file chesthe ippati varaku receipt kuda raledu antunnav, something would have happned with your petition file/package. Try connecting, reaching out service center.

Nen inka file cheyyale bro , trackitt lo chusa posts from may where thry did not receive receipt, just checking if it is still the case as i will be filing this month end 

7 minutes ago, cloud said:

Nen inka file cheyyale bro , trackitt lo chusa posts from may where thry did not receive receipt, just checking if it is still the case as i will be filing this month end 

Pls do update here when you receive the receipt, along with the timelines, thanks in advance bro  🙏

maa sister ku kuda H1 extension file chesthuunar next month, her i-94 expiring Oct, work location NH, so service center VSC undochu

24 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

mushti mund@koduku worst center ..last year premium lo apply cheste RFE meeda RFE esi 10 months ki approve chesindu

Adjudication jurisdiction Vermont kindaku ochina,  Lincoln ku pampiyocha extension petition?

30 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

Adjudication jurisdiction Vermont kindaku ochina,  Lincoln ku pampiyocha extension petition?

I think You don't have a choice to send it to particular center. Attorney tho maatladu

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Yup it’s taking time … April ending vi enka receipts ye raledhu 

PP vaalaki kuda raleda ? Generally we get email kada . 

also can we work on fedex delivery confirmation? 

Receipt num raakunna , i think we can continue to work past i94 anukuntunna . Any thoughts ?

6.7 Extensions of Stay for Other Nonimmigrant Categories

Nonimmigrants in other categories may receive extensions of stay if their employers timely file Form I-129 (or Form I-129CW, Petition for a CNMI-Only Nonimmigrant Transitional Worker for CW-nonimmigrants) with USCIS. These employees are authorized to continue working for up to 240 days while USCIS processes their petition, or until USCIS makes a decision on your petition, whichever comes first. You should write “240-day Ext.” and the date you submitted Form I-129 to USCIS in the Additional Information box in Section 2.

Other categories include: CW-1, H-1B, H-1B1, H-2A, H-2B (see below for temporary portability guidance), H-3, L-1, O-1, O-2, P-1, P-2, P-3, R-1, TN, A-3, E-1, E-2, E-3, G-5, and I. Individuals in the E-1 and E-2 categories may be employers or employees. As a reminder, employers are only required to have Forms I-9 for employees.

You may read the Form I-129 Instructions for more information on filing extensions of stay.

Form I-9 Requirements When Requesting Extensions of Stay

Keep the following documents with the employee’s existing Form I-9 to show that you filed for an extension of stay on their behalf:

• A copy of the new Form I-129 or Form I-129CW;
  • Proof you paid the filing fee; and
  • Proof you mailed the new petition to USCIS.

After submitting the petition to USCIS, USCIS will send you Form I-797C acknowledging that your petition is pending. Once you receive the Form I-797C, you should keep it with the employee’s Form I-9 and you no longer need to keep a copy of the Form I-129 application, proof of payment, and mailing receipt with the Form I-9.

If USCIS approves the petition for an extension of stay, you will receive Form I-797 that includes an expiration date and an attached Form I-94. Enter the document title, number, and expiration date in Section 3 of Form I-9. You must give your employee the Form I-94, which is evidence of their employment-authorized nonimmigrant status.