unemployment question

manchulomajjiga

guys ma wife job nunchi ninna lay off aindi...i mean no upfront notice or anything like that sudden ga call chesi ivala last day ani chepparu. So is there a way to claim any unemployment benefits until she gets another job .She is on h4ead though. And h4ead medha vundi fake anukovadu she has genuine experience in india and started working here after a short gap.

employer call chesi nuvve resign chestunnatu neku letter pampisthamu danini accept cheyi antunnaru.

unemployment benefits can be claimed only by US citizens and not even GC holders…employer gadu edanna padisite tesukovadame but can don’t much. if you believe the termination was not fair and not according to employment offer terms, you can sue by consulting workplace attorneys 

19 minutes ago, manchulomajjiga said:

guys ma wife job nunchi ninna lay off aindi...i mean no upfront notice or anything like that sudden ga call chesi ivala last day ani chepparu. So is there a way to claim any unemployment benefits until she gets another job .She is on h4ead though. And h4ead medha vundi fake anukovadu she has genuine experience in india and started working here after a short gap.

employer call chesi nuvve resign chestunnatu neku letter pampisthamu danini accept cheyi antunnaru.

As other person said, only citizens are eligible for unemp benefits. GC lo baga problem ayiddhi if non-citizens claim unemp benefits.

Dont know about your situation.

Unemployment genfitis denik vaa tanu h4 ead ante you are alredy doing job. The way you are asking inka repu tinadaki lenntu undhi.

But anyways unemployment benifits only for usc

58 minutes ago, manchulomajjiga said:

H & H4 not eligible for unemployment benefits.

2 hours ago, manchulomajjiga said:

Claim bro vella antha kullu bothu edavalu.

Gc apudu em problem levu ani ma nigeria gym friend  chepadu.

File man no issues, all these kullu fellows get lost 

https://www.am22tech.com/can-h1b-apply-unemployment-benefits-in-usa/

Can H4 EAD apply Unemployment insurance?

• H4 and L2 EAD can apply for unemployment insurance from State but we recommend avoiding it if you can. 
  • If you do decide to apply, do not apply it beyond your current EAD card’s validity.
  • H4 EAD is eligible for unemployment benefits and so is L2 EAD.

The second issue is that the Unemployment benefit will come back to hog you while filing your green card (i485) application. You will need to prove that you are not dependent on government help. The onus is on you to prove that you are not a public charge.