B-in-law WANT to come to USA

prabhas_fans

He is working as Mechanical Engineer, sister is house wife, got a fresher IT Job after so much of gap and all in between working as lecturer. 

Brother in law wants her to study relevant courses so that she can file H1B and come to use since he dont have IT Background. 

I explained to him, Bava she is not university student or anything, it takes years to learn something to master so she can come usa and work. 

Even they have kids, what about kids ante, its ok 2 years away from kids not a problem antadu. 

OK she come to usa what will you do after coming here ante? I can stay at home not a big deal antadu. My parents are saying we cant take care of kids 

to have good education at this old age antaru. Ma bava ki chepa intha america pichi vunte you learn computres and come on H1B yourself I can help anthe kani 

andarini nerchuko ante ela anna. I hate computers antadu, this is sensitive since b-i-law matter, how to deal softly?

8 minutes ago, prabhas_fans said:

He is working as Mechanical Engineer, sister is house wife, got a fresher IT Job after so much of gap and all in between working as lecturer. 

Brother in law wants her to study relevant courses so that she can file H1B and come to use since he dont have IT Background. 

I explained to him, Bava she is not university student or anything, it takes years to learn something to master so she can come usa and work. 

Even they have kids, what about kids ante, its ok 2 years away from kids not a problem antadu. 

OK she come to usa what will you do after coming here ante? I can stay at home not a big deal antadu. My parents are saying we cant take care of kids 

to have good education at this old age antaru. Ma bava ki chepa intha america pichi vunte you learn computres and come on H1B yourself I can help anthe kani 

andarini nerchuko ante ela anna. I hate computers antadu, this is sensitive since b-i-law matter, how to deal softly?

Probably your BIL feeling FOMO and peer pressure seeing you or his friends… geethopadesham chei bayata nundi kanpinche vomerica veru inside veru ani

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, prabhas_fans said:

kids age entha?

keep calm and try chestunnattu natinchatame. 

37 minutes ago, prabhas_fans said:

Mee sister ni GRE raayinchi, MS ki try cheyamanu, if they are interested.

India nundi H1 ante takes lot of time and effort.

43 minutes ago, prabhas_fans said:

this is a bad situation... bil we cannot tell much..

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Going through a similar scenario in close family… Cousin’s husband (mech background) is asking his newly married non-tech educated wife to go to usa on F1 (GRE, Toefl etc) to do MS so that he can also come with her… and if she joins IT, he wants to file H1B for her and later work on H4 EAD… he also wants the girls father to bear all the expenses.. 

fuse egiripoyindi vaadi plan vinnaaka.. how can we even talk and convince him that this is a terrible plan… 

JeTRTO-shared.gif

Kadupu chimpukunte kalla meda padathi antaru same case. 

Sisters vachi H1B job chesthe sir intlo hayaga kalu meda kalesukoni kurchodanika pelli chesindhi. 

Kids ni 2 years petti sampadinchi yem chestharu ani adiga. 

Its ok kastam antha vallu(Pillalu) suka padatanike kadha antadu.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ttr2tr said:

Mee sister ni GRE raayinchi, MS ki try cheyamanu, if they are interested.

India nundi H1 ante takes lot of time and effort.

MS Karchulu maname pettukovali ante em chestham apudu.

10 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Mee bava ki chelli garu undaa.....neeku marriage ayyindaa...?

Valla chelli monne us vachindi delivery koda ayindhi, 

Milk dabalu kavalani valla annayanadigthay, valla annaya( ma bava) naku message can you order in instacart since I dont have card anta. Jeevitham tapudha 100 bokka. 

• Haha 2