Leetcode worth Yearly subscription?

PhillyDotNetGuy

$159 per year and seems this is only for FAANG interview preparations. I don't see much content for learning purpose.

Am I looking it wrong?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

$159 per year and seems this is only for FAANG interview preparations. I don't see much content for learning purpose.

Am I looking it wrong?

@PhillyDotNetGuy If you are looking to interview full time at any tier 1,2,3 companies it's absolutely worth it. You can just do top 50 company tagged questions for last 6 months and you can clear coding interviews easily. Not much useful for contracting jobs. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Am I looking it wrong?

If you are planning to do it for time pass, may be not… but if you are serious about preparing to get a job in Faang, then $160 a year is no big deal.. it is pocket change

Faang endi.. ippudu start ups kooda algs & ds ey aduguthuntey.

its totally worth it if ur seriously preparing. Timepass ki aithey waste.

6 yrs nunchi membership maintain chesthunna. I make sure to solve atleast 1 prob a week.

• Upvote 1

aavesa padi you buy...and ignore it from day 2..

utter waste of time and money..there are 16000 pool questions to choose for companies and LC has around 2000 which you cannot do in your entire lifetime...the industry moved away long back from LC

try g2g or hackerrank instead..