Looks kishan teddy has no idea of what agnipath recruitment is, notika vachindhi chepthunnadu

JackSeal

ఇది బలవంతపు ట్రైనింగ్‌ కాదు, స్వచ్చందంగా సైన్యంలో చేరవచ్చు. జాతీయభావం తీసుకురావడంతో భాగంగా అగ్నిపథ్‌ను తీసుకువచ్చాము. అగ్నిపథ్‌లో చేరడం యువకులకు అదనపు అర్హత. 

who said its forceful training ? they are protesting against short tenure of 4 yrs only for 75% of soldiers recruited in a  year. Agnipath entry age is 17.5 to 21yrs, many intermediate complete chesi untaru. 4 years tarwatha pekestham ante how ? atleast pekesedhi edho degree echi pekeyandi.

• Haha 1

Just now, jefferson1 said:

E agnipath issue enti?

To reduce the salary and pension burden of soldiers central govt came with a new recruitment idea.

For example if they hire 100 soldiers in a year, 75 will be kicked out of armed forces after completing 4 year tenure, those 75 will get 10lakhs package (50% self contribution 50% contribution by govt). After release from service they wont get any benefits from govt. Remaining 25 will enrolled for regular service for another 15yrs service. 

This rule not applicable to officers, so there is chance that person who serve their commanding officer better will get better rewards. 

Explained-Agniveer-Agnipath-scheme.jpg?r

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Policy vachi one week kuda kaledu…evadiki sarigga telsu ani deeni gurinchi..

Thelekunda enduku effective immediatly annaru ?

and the policy is cleared by cabinet and kishan teddy is a cabinet minister 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Thelekunda enduku effective immediatly annaru ?

and the policy is cleared by cabinet and kishan teddy is a cabinet minister 

Oh so how does that suppose to work ? Let every one know about it and then implement ? Like publish a gazette…do a nationwide advertising campaign and then implement ?

Kishan Reddy is a minister with independent charge where this matter is in the purview of defense ministry, I hope you know how defence ministry works..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This is separate from the regular army recruitment.. I think the goal is to create a reserve force for Army… have more people serve short term in the Army at a young age like in Israel and other countries.. 

stopping the recruitment for defense forces (pandemic etc) and bringing this forward caused this issue.. people who were preparing for the defense tests got disappointed with this… 

bjp gallu edanna act or law chese mundu konchem andaritho matladi consensus thechhi appudu bill pass cheyyaali.. they pass the bill first and then if there are protests, they will back out.. 🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oh so how does that suppose to work ? Let every one know about it and then implement ? Like publish a gazette…do a nationwide advertising campaign and then implement ?

Kishan Reddy is a minister with independent charge where this matter is in the purview of defense ministry, I hope you know how defence ministry works..

Last two years no recruitment, so many youth are preparing for it and waiting from last 2yrs, and overnight you come and say we are changing our policy. This irritated aspirants across country.

Ne telvi ke oka dhandam…union cabinet cleared ante its cleared in a meeting where all cabinet ministers sit and discuss. Army kabatti only defense minister clear cheyadu. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

This is separate from the regular army recruitment.. I think the goal is to create a reserve force for Army… have more people serve short term in the Army at a young age like in Israel and other countries.. 

stopping the recruitment for defense forces (pandemic etc) and bringing this forward caused this issue.. people who were preparing for the defense tests got disappointed with this… 

bjp gallu edanna act or law chese mundu konchem andaritho matladi consensus thechhi appudu bill pass cheyyaali.. they pass the bill first and then if there are protests, they will back out.. 🤦‍♂️

This not separate from regular army soldier recruitment. They scrapped old recruitment process and introduced new one, anduke kadha ee lolli.

Only officer recruitment is different.

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

bjp gallu edanna act or law chese mundu konchem andaritho matladi consensus thechhi appudu bill pass cheyyaali.

Is this is bill ? Army recruitment kada, I don’t think they need act of parliament unlike UPSC. Defense ministry proposals should be good enough to amend recruitments…

But for the other part, I agree with you. More and more bills are being passed without any proper background or proper implementation strategy. BJP should realize that if not parliament, at least they should have imprentato in strategy..

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Also he is elevated to cabinet minister not I/C anymore

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Last two years no recruitment, so many youth are preparing for it and waiting from last 2yrs, and overnight you come and say we are changing our policy. This irritated aspirants across country.

Ne telvi ke oka dhandam…union cabinet cleared ante its cleared in a meeting where all cabinet ministers sit and discuss. Army kabatti only defense minister clear cheyadu. 

Defence ministry proposals Ki cabinet epudaina no chepinattu charitra la vunda ? Come on dude…Cabinet approval ki santhakam petturri vaa ante guddi ga pedtaru kani nijangane law and by law sadivi, ardam chesukuni objection adhyaksha antara ? 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Defence ministry proposals Ki cabinet epudaina no chepinattu charitra la vunda ? Come on dude…Cabinet approval ki santhakam petturri vaa ante guddi ga pedtaru kani nijangane law and by law sadivi, ardam chesukuni objection adhyaksha antara ? 

Ofcourse kishan teddy and other ministers chethilo em ledu, but they should atleast know what it is. Atleast cabinet meeting lo matladi untaru kadha scheme enti ani … i am only commenting on his senseless comments about the process. 
https://www.pib.gov.in/PressReleseDetailm.aspx?PRID=1833747

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Is this is bill ? Army recruitment kada, I don’t think they need act of parliament unlike UPSC. Defense ministry proposals should be good enough to amend recruitments…

But for the other part, I agree with you. More and more bills are being passed without any proper background or proper implementation strategy. BJP should realize that if not parliament, at least they should have imprentato in strategy..

I think this is a bill (they are calling it a scheme).. this is approved by the cabinet… BJp is being very arrogant and there is no consensus building on anything.. 

on the face of it, this is a very good idea.. but the way they announced this and the timing is very bad… they should explain any bill or scheme to everyone first before approving this..