China launches powerful aircraft carrier on par with the best

Telugodura456

10 hours ago, Warangalbidda said:

Anna mana india ni kuda list vei 2 aircraft carriers .

august lo Ins vikrant launch chesthunaru kada .

3rd carrier kuda build approval pending with ministry of depense kada

I did not mention India along with China and Italy yet because at this point we only have 1 "operational" aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya -which is Russian origin.

The indigenously built aircraft carrier INS Vikrant is yet to be operationalized. 

Also we decommissioned INS Viraat back in 2015 I think. 

So the bottom line is that India currently has 1 operational aircraft carrier.

On 6/17/2022 at 3:40 PM, JackSeal said:

Majority of super critical power plants (private owned) in India use Chinese turbines and generators. Adani Power is one example, they only use generators made by shanghai electric corporation.

This is not entirely true majority of mega super critical power plants use equipment manufactured by General Electric and Siements.

GE turbines are some of the best in class, NTPC plants in AP & TG use GE equipment.

India depends on a lot GE for energy as well as defense needs

11 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I did not mention India along with China and Italy yet because at this point we only have 1 "operational" aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya -which is Russian origin.

The indigenously built aircraft carrier INS Vikrant is yet to be operationalized. 

Also we decommissioned INS Viraat back in 2015 I think. 

So the bottom line is that India currently has 1 operational aircraft carrier.

India is following a different strategy with smaller and fast moving destroyers and frigates equipped with multitude of arms. Aircraft carriers are good for ocean superiority but they are to be protected  by fleet of smaller vessels else they can be taken down 

15 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

This is not entirely true majority of mega super critical power plants use equipment manufactured by General Electric and Siements.

GE turbines are some of the best in class, NTPC plants in AP & TG use GE equipment.

India depends on a lot GE for energy as well as defense needs

Nah … as said earlier except public sector units, China dominate indias power sector 

https://wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/economy-policy/from-thermal-to-solar-units-china-dominates-india-s-power-sector-120061701894_1.html