Trains burnt in Telangana for army recruitment scheme protests

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

asalu Hyd lo perigi, United AP ani vaagey nuvvu ekkada petkuntunnav tala ni?

adigithey man of masses anta.. yedhava.. velli aa masses tho maatladu first.

burn the fcking trains. as long as people dont die i dont care.  i did not say i am man of masses i said i care about masses. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

burn the fcking trains. as long as people dont die i dont care.  i did not say i am man of masses i said i care about masses. 

if you cared about masses, you wouldn't use this instance to make your fcuking point.

you care more about hating Halwa, than about the masses. Its obvious.

See I don't give a fcuk about the masses.. and don't know what Agnipath is.. and I have managed to not comment on it. looks like you lack the same decency to stfu.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

if you cared about masses, you wouldn't use this instance to make your fcuking point.

you care more about hating Halwa, than about the masses. Its obvious.

See I don't give a fcuk about the masses.. and don't know what Agnipath is.. and I have managed to not comment on it. looks like you lack the same decency to stfu.

my fkcing point was against halwa - is halwa masses ? you dont really read - do you ? rey narsi ga pick fights someone your level.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

asalu Hyd lo perigi, United AP ani vaagey nuvvu ekkada petkuntunnav tala ni?

adigithey man of masses anta.. yedhava.. velli aa masses tho maatladu first.

Chepp kada halwa anna fake id tho vastadani idhigo vacchesadu @Telugodura456

Tuni la train enduku tagalettinaru intaki ?

Tuni la train burning apudu, all over India kuda same issue mida trains tagalettinara ?

Natuonal issue na ? Poni state issue ? Abbe…caste issue kosam tagalettinaru…adi saripodu ani Vizag ki edo railway hub kavalni demand chesinaru..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Tuni la train enduku tagalettinaru intaki ?

Tuni la train burning apudu, all over India kuda same issue mida trains tagalettinara ?

Natuonal issue na ? Poni state issue ? Abbe…caste issue kosam tagalettinaru…adi saripodu ani Vizag ki edo railway hub kavalni demand chesinaru..

Caste kosam thagalattaru antav ok,

mari army jobs kosam public property thagalabettudu entra labor? Alanti labor laki army jobs ivvalna?

10 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Caste kosam thagalattaru antav ok,

mari army jobs kosam public property thagalabettudu entra labor? Alanti labor laki army jobs ivvalna?

All India same situation 

asalu trains tagalabetti em sadhistharo

farm laws repeal chwsinattu idi kooda jujubi aa 

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

my fkcing point was against halwa - is halwa masses ? you dont really read - do you ? rey narsi ga pick fights someone your level.

you belittled the people who were protesting for whatever reason to make a point against Halwa.

you are more obsessed with Halwa than about the masses you claim to care, obviously.