Ruling political parties strategy

sintu

suppressing the coverage when protests are peaceful, and providing full coverage when they lose patience and turn violent. and creating negative image for protests in normal public

these army candidates are protesting peacefully from earlier 2 days. hyd lo many places lo traffic diversions and jams happened because of protests. but no coverage happened. but after they lost patience, organized ani dramalu chestunnaru. 

same happened with delhi farmer protests as well. 2+ months peaceful protest chetse asal evad pattinchukole

• Upvote 1

calling @hyperbole.. even TNews didn't provide the coverage for peaceful protests.. do you still really believe kcr is against modi. I don't even want to quote tv9 as you might say it's owned by namala rao and no way related to kcr.

news channels and papers, ilantivi report chestayi ani inka expect chestunava ?

Every one have their agenda and they only show stuff that suits or supports their agenda..

40 minutes ago, sintu said:

suppressing the coverage when protests are peaceful, and providing full coverage when they lose patience and turn violent. and creating negative image for protests in normal public

these army candidates are protesting peacefully from earlier 2 days. hyd lo many places lo traffic diversions and jams happened because of protests. but no coverage happened. but after they lost patience, organized ani dramalu chestunnaru. 

same happened with delhi farmer protests as well. 2+ months peaceful protest chetse asal evad pattinchukole

Temples in Kafir Kot Pakistan ani BJ gallu promote chesthunnaru social media lo … anni marchipoyi malli religion religion ani guddalu simpukuntaru repu
kafirkot?format=1000w

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

news channels and papers, ilantivi report chestayi ani inka expect chestunava ?

Every one have their agenda and they only show stuff that suits or supports their agenda..

yes, but iam saying how politicians are playing with them and inducing narrative

35 minutes ago, sintu said:

yes, but iam saying how politicians are playing with them and inducing narrative

dude, he knows what you are saying. he's mocking you by placing himself in a higher pedestal as someone who has his finger on 'things'. in reality, he makes up sh1t as the conversation goes on, and irritate you enough so you bail out.

ignore that guy. He's a shameless propagandist for the govt. no point discussing with him.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, he knows what you are saying. he's mocking you by placing himself in a higher pedestal as someone who has his finger on 'things'. in reality, he makes up sh1t as the conversation goes on, and irritate you enough so you bail out.

ignore that guy. He's a shameless propagandist for the govt. no point discussing with him.

I was about to type a reply for him yesterday but somehow refrained myself.. sometime when I lose my patience, will reply him.. inkosari malla alanti dhed replies ivvakunda. 

14 minutes ago, sintu said:

I was about to type a reply for him yesterday but somehow refrained myself.. sometime when I lose my patience, will reply him.. inkosari malla alanti dhed replies ivvakunda. 

he's not worth your time.  there are very few who can actually hold a conversation in this db. fewer even want to.

so rant your heart out here, and get it out of your chest. don't expect good faith replies to any of your posts here. people here pretend like they are world weary, but have the intellectual capacity of an 8yr old that believed stories that their neighbours, their grandma etc told them.

surprising even in this internet age, when its so easy to look up stuff.

Its like their brain stopped taking in new information beyond their adolescence. and they are stuck with all the horrible bigoted and inane stuff they believed when they were in high school.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

but he's funny, india lo em peekaleka amrika ochi, amrika lo kuda em peekaleka ee db lo tirugukuntu, he want to project himself as someone with his finger on things.. lol 😂 see the irony

1 minute ago, sintu said:

but he's funny, india lo em peekaleka amrika ochi, amrika lo kuda em peekaleka ee db lo tirugukuntu, he want to project himself as someone with his finger on things.. lol 😂 see the irony

he's not funny. He's a self confessed propagandist for the govt. He should never be engaged with in any conversation.

no idea about his personal life, just the kind of mindless drivel he posts here in an attempt to intimidate others is enough to avoid even trying to find out what he does irl. the guy is nuts.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's not funny. He's a self confessed propagandist for the govt. He should never be engaged with in any conversation.

no idea about his personal life, just the kind of mindless drivel he posts here in an attempt to intimidate others is enough to avoid even trying to find out what he does irl. the guy is nuts.

Of course, I don't believe people with real serious business would be rambling around in this db.