Will crypto and overvalued growth stocks ever recover ?

Pandubabu

How long is it gonna take for crypto and stocks like roku and other high p/e multiple stocks to ever go back to all time highs ?

If the answer is more than 10 years , it is better to sell that crap and have it invested somewhere..

2 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

How long is it gonna take for crypto and stocks like roku and other high p/e multiple stocks to ever go back to all time highs ?

If the answer is more than 10 years , it is better to sell that crap and have it invested somewhere..

Epdu hodl cheyyadam kanna em chestam . I have 80% loss in eth . Donno what to do :( 

• Sad 1

Some companies might not even recover as far as some penny stocks are concerned. So your question is very general. I would suggest you to treat it subjectively. I mean on a case by case scenario 

Yes they can’t recover some of tech 

like roku

nflx

twlo

sq

shop  Etc 

aa Covid tech boom lo overhype chesaru now they can’t return same values for 10 years minimum 

26 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Yes they can’t recover some of tech 

like roku

nflx

twlo

sq

shop  Etc 

aa Covid tech boom lo overhype chesaru now they can’t return same values for 10 years minimum 

Twlo business model is not same as roku. roku is never going make money 

chillar stuff recover avvadu. crypto lo aithe top 20 survive avtayi, rest is rug pull. 

stocks kooda anthe. overvalued fintechs, bio, SPAC mergers anni naakestayi, manalni naakistayi.