Tech learning roadmaps…

dasari4kntr

e certiifcations gola ento gani

offshore vaadini..arey so and so cheyagalava ante...ledhu annaadu....sare nerchuko e task neeku vasthundhi ante.....nenu certiifation chala chalaaa rojulu naadu..i have the certiifcate annaadu...orey ne yavvaaa naaakapothe nerchuko first...nee certificate naakodhu ra ayyaa anna....

34 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

e certiifcations gola ento gani

offshore vaadini..arey so and so cheyagalava ante...ledhu annaadu....sare nerchuko e task neeku vasthundhi ante.....nenu certiifation chala chalaaa rojulu naadu..i have the certiifcate annaadu...orey ne yavvaaa naaakapothe nerchuko first...nee certificate naakodhu ra ayyaa anna....

main use of these certificats is not to get job or showing talent in job...

main benfit is...

who ever on H1...they are speciality occupation so they have to show they acquired knowledge...some certifications like this will justify the tag "speciality occupation"....

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Congrats anna.. how did you prepare for this cert? Started this many times and left this half way through.. 

i am not proud of this achievement…i did this in my second attempt..i prepared for this in acloudguru site…

this is my lazy @ss achievement…

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i am not proud of this achievement…i did this in my second attempt..i prepared for this in acloudguru site…

this is my lazy @ss achievement…

Edo okati.. you crossed the finish line and that’s what matters!! I abandoned the race and it feels worse!! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Edo okati.. you crossed the finish line and that’s what matters!! I abandoned the race and it feels worse!! 

search it up in this db..with the word “Ckad”…there is a thread by me with good discussion and tips…about this exam…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, enigmatic said:

any good graphql tutorials

client side or server side..?

client side…apolloprovider as state management…?

server side…queries, mutations and subscripts..?