everyone be careful with Indian tax filers

prabhas_fans

I have seen similar post in FB. someone last everything from their brokerage account. they created another account with this person's name and pulled funds/stocks from his account

I feel us lo financial accounts are not secured like in India. account number and routing number unte chaalu to pull money and we often need to share them.  

38 minutes ago, prabhas_fans said:

In my circle one person lost 100k just because he is filling with tax consultant where his details got stolen. 

He has 401k and that ID Theft people created another account in emritrade and withdraw all cash from 401k after transferring. 

Now this guy went to lawyers where they are asking 40% of it if they win of 100k. So friend in loss of -40k for nothing, Literally he is crying. 

Konchem ckear ga chepppu ahbtax filer daggara mana ssn untadhi vadu ela chesthadu? 

simple rule :

If you are just doing contracting and nothing other than base salary you can go with desi

The moment more things add like base ,rsu , joining , signon , 401k traditional and roth , IRA , HSA , FSA etc go with american guy like turbotax creditkarma..fraud cheyyaru..chesina you can use

india la ameerpet la unde landasur tax gallu can cheat you any day and you know how law is in india

4 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

simple rule :

If you are just doing contracting and nothing other than base salary you can go with desi

The moment more things add like base ,rsu , joining , signon , 401k traditional and roth , IRA , HSA , FSA etc go with american guy like turbotax creditkarma..fraud cheyyaru..chesina you can use

india la ameerpet la unde landasur tax gallu can cheat you any day and you know how law is in india

Usa tax returns ameet peta lo filing aaaa how why 😃

3 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Usa tax returns ameet peta lo filing aaaa how why 😃

desi gallu andaru in and around akkade sacchedi with operations in US

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

simple rule :

But still 401k ilanti accounts annitiki 2 factor authentication vuntundhi. Ela chesaro surprising. I heard the same from multiple sources. Okkalakey ila ayyindho or multiple people 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Original Profile said:

But still 401k ilanti accounts annitiki 2 factor authentication vuntundhi. Ela chesaro surprising. I heard the same from multiple sources. Okkalakey ila ayyindho or multiple people 

How will they now our 401k account? Why we need to share , they know only The bank account and SSN . 

Also question from W2 form what info they need for tax filing? Can we share only those details without sharing the W2 doc

Bro suspicious account login aiathe ne fidelity ninchi email vastadi lile different ip locatio in etc , alantidi 100k transfer chestye multiple notifications vastayi mari mee dosth ela ignore chesado emo 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Bro suspicious account login aiathe ne fidelity ninchi email vastadi lile different ip locatio in etc , alantidi 100k transfer chestye multiple notifications vastayi mari mee dosth ela ignore chesado emo 

sim hacking ayinattu undi.. I read it in reddit

I saw in fb a similar post . Hack chesinoodu created an account with same name in another trading account lets say x . Then hacker requested transfer of all shares/stocks from another trading account y via some ACTS or something. This is something like Robinhood lo manaku shares undi etrade lo account create cheskoni , without authorization of Robinhood we can transfer shares to etrade . 

he reached out to y , they said the process is automatic and we could not stop it