Vaagdeviiii ki pyaans raavalii

RedThupaki

1 hour ago, RedThupaki said:

Aa video la anchor ee vaaagdevii idharu telugu baasha chaala amogham ga maatladutunaaru...super girlsss

Maa vomericaaa poriluuuu....especially people like MranchXU akka....my name is myaaAAghana sir etc....please veelani choosi nerchukondi...modern yet traditional... Maa jgaanal sir kooda ...sir Engless nerpinchandi but telugu ni champakandii sir plzzzz...

My name is myaghana sir. Dani dippa medha kotti evado nerpinchado adagali

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Inkevaru Maa gona gruxdxhaa reddii aka jgnaaal reddDii ney ga...ani chepthundhi

10 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Aa video la anchor ee vaaagdevii idharu telugu baasha chaala amogham ga maatladutunaaru...super girlsss

Maa vomericaaa poriluuuu....especially people like MranchXU akka....my name is myaaAAghana sir etc....please veelani choosi nerchukondi...modern yet traditional... Maa jgaanal sir kooda ...sir Engless nerpinchandi but telugu ni champakandii sir plzzzz...

I am all up for english medium . But myaagana is crazy. It is faking the accent ...

Also Sakshi vaadu, real vs troll ani oka video chesadu. , aa real video ne troll video la comedy ga undhi...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Leave the kid alone… evado neroinchadu, nerchukundi… this is more like practicing a skit and performing on stage…

Getting trolled all over the state will ruin their minds and lives.. it is not fun to bring kids into politics and troll them.. 

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Leave the kid alone… evado neroinchadu, nerchukundi… this is more like practicing a skit and performing on stage…

Getting trolled all over the state will ruin their minds and lives.. it is not fun to bring kids into politics and troll them.. 

@anna_vendy 😂 😆 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

troll chesthe future lo parents vaalla kids ni ilaanti show offs ki pampinchakunda untaru. lekapothe repu 10 yellundi 100 mandi kids ni techi english matladistadu...

trolling solves some problems.

3 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

troll chesthe future lo parents vaalla kids ni ilaanti show offs ki pampinchakunda untaru. lekapothe repu 10 yellundi 100 mandi kids ni techi english matladistadu...

trolling solves some problems.

Seriously?? She is studying in a govt school and you think her poor and uneducated parents will stop her from going and meeting a CM of a state (irrespective of their political affiliations)?? Even a private school kid of a well educated person will jump and say yes if they get a chance to meet the CM.. 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Seriously?? She is studying in a govt school and you think her poor (and uneducated??) parents will stop her from going and meeting a CM of a state (irrespective of their political affiliations)?? Even a private school kid of a well educated person will jump and say yes if they get a chance to meet the CM.. 

she is not studying in Telugu states vuncle, don’t get excited 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Seriously?? She is studying in a govt school and you think her poor (and uneducated??) parents will stop her from going and meeting a CM of a state (irrespective of their political affiliations)?? Even a private school kid of a well educated person will jump and say yes if they get a chance to meet the CM.. 

CM ni kalisthe parvaledu, Jabardasth skits chesthe troll chestarani andariki telusthundi...