is texas boring?

tables

50 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

I would stay away from Dallas and nasty desi politics. Konni days tarvatha.. nuvvu US lo unnava ane thought vastadi if you don’t like desi mandhas. Austin comparatively thakkuva but getting there 

Main issue I see is driving distance lo em levu… Texas bayati ravalante ne 5 hours drive cheyali.

14 hours ago, nagchiru said:

Bro, I tried to move to Austin a few years ago from the bay area, got a great job and everything was set also I had several friends. I was about to buy a house but then thought I would wait for 3 months and then buy... I think that was one of the most important decisions I made in my life. I quit my job and came back to the Bay area.  Here are the things that made me come to that decision. 

1. Austin is boring, there is nothing much to do there. There are a few good trials and that's it.. 

2. The weather sucks. Summers are horrible, the heat is relentless and unbearable, it's consistently above 90 degrees and more over its hot till 10 PM. I was literally confined to my apartment all the time. Simple things like going for a walk during lunch break is not possible.

3. Allergies are bad. There are so many trees there which shed a lot of pollen, my black car used to turn yellow by morning. I had to visit urgent care several times because of severe allergies. You will end up talking allergy medicine everyday.

4. Ugly city and small city.

5. No diversity.

6. Politics. 

7. Lots of weirdos

8. Everyone seems to love guns

9. Caste politics in the desi community

10. Was the only place I could feel underlying racism in USA.

I have never met a single person who moved from Bay area to Austin who is happy and I know a lot as my company basically moved around 120 people 

If you can afford I would recommend that you stay in Bay area, trust me there is no other place like it USA. 

Abba Sairam Krishna Bhagavan GIF - Abba Sairam Krishna Bhagavan Dubai Seenu Movie GIFs

4 minutes ago, tables said:

Main issue I see is driving distance lo em levu… Texas bayati ravalante ne 5 hours drive cheyali.

5 hours of boring flat terrain

@3$%

14 hours ago, nagchiru said:

Bro, I tried to move to Austin a few years ago from the bay area, got a great job and everything was set also I had several friends. I was about to buy a house but then thought I would wait for 3 months and then buy... I think that was one of the most important decisions I made in my life. I quit my job and came back to the Bay area.  Here are the things that made me come to that decision. 

1. Austin is boring, there is nothing much to do there. There are a few good trials and that's it.. 

2. The weather sucks. Summers are horrible, the heat is relentless and unbearable, it's consistently above 90 degrees and more over its hot till 10 PM. I was literally confined to my apartment all the time. Simple things like going for a walk during lunch break is not possible.

3. Allergies are bad. There are so many trees there which shed a lot of pollen, my black car used to turn yellow by morning. I had to visit urgent care several times because of severe allergies. You will end up talking allergy medicine everyday.

4. Ugly city and small city.

5. No diversity.

6. Politics. 

7. Lots of weirdos

8. Everyone seems to love guns

9. Caste politics in the desi community

10. Was the only place I could feel underlying racism in USA.

I have never met a single person who moved from Bay area to Austin who is happy and I know a lot as my company basically moved around 120 people 

If you can afford I would recommend that you stay in Bay area, trust me there is no other place like it USA. 

do one thing ..build an imaginary city in mind and live in metaverse

Iowa cost of living + bay area weather + texas food + vegas entertainment + new york diversity

mari SF la robberies evaniki istav..aa pichuka goodu illulu evaniki istav and 40 years old 1 million plus homes...aa forest fires evariki istav

after a point in time in life these loveda nature , sea . forest , mountain bongu boshanam should not bother you a lot. cave lo padesina you should be happy with your life...

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, tables said:

Latino lapakis ekkada dorukutaru? You mean in pubs?

Pubs mostly. Dating sites, stores and parks Dhibidiiii dhibideeee. 

11 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

do one thing ..build an imaginary city in mind and live in metaverse

Iowa cost of living + bay area weather + texas food + vegas entertainment + new york diversity

mari SF la robberies evaniki istav..aa pichuka goodu illulu evaniki istav and 40 years old 1 million plus homes...aa forest fires evariki istav

after a point in time in life these loveda nature , sea . forest , mountain bongu boshanam should not bother you a lot. cave lo padesina you should be happy with your life...

CA ante SF okkate na vaa nuvvu cheppina logic prakaram

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Pubs mostly. Dating sites, stores and parks Dhibidiiii dhibideeee. 

anna nuvvante multi most amazingly talented aajanubahudivi, mana @Swatkat laanti chataaak gaallaki evaranna padedi

30 minutes ago, tables said:

TX lo ekkada ninchi bayataki ravale kaka, dallas ninchi 1 hr lo Oklahoma ki potaavu, 2 hrs ki Lousiana ki potaavu

geography lo weak aa

CA sull* kaaya sannaga baaru ga untadi, TX longhorn laaga wide ga untadi

2 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

TX lo ekkada ninchi bayataki ravale kaka, dallas ninchi 1 hr lo Oklahoma ki potaavu, 2 hrs ki Lousiana ki potaavu

geography lo weak aa

CA sull* kaaya sannaga baaru ga untadi, TX longhorn laaga wide ga untadi

oklahoma ante border kaadu.. ok city or tulsa.

louissiana ante at least new orleans.

1 hour ago, Warangalbidda said:

Joke chesavo emo kani..Dallas lo 7yrs nundi untunna picha boring place weekend aitey ah india bazar and Patel brothers thappa emi cheyalev..small parks untai you can take your kids.Community lo groups untaru savakodutaru meetups ani edo worst place to live dallas

adhi lekka worst ante itlundali yourock