EXCLUSIVE CAR DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Swatkat

10 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

test drive ivali .. seriously planning to buy crosstrek or ford escape .. rendu nachaay .. 

city lo na honda accord ye 16-17 istondi uncle mileage .. 

antha rough driving aa vuncle needi or 10+ old vehicle aa?

Santa Fe vs Tucson both considered, but thinking about Santa Fe as it has the extra 3rd row where we can put our doggie for long road trips. 

Hybrid only considering due to high gas prices, single income brathuku plus undedi California lo mee andari la 3-4 jaabs chese scene ille, go to office 3 times per week too. 

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Santa Fe vs Tucson both considered, but thinking about Santa Fe as it has the extra 3rd row where we can put our doggie for long road trips. 

Hybrid only considering due to high gas prices, single income brathuku plus undedi California lo mee andari la 3-4 jaabs chese scene ille, go to office 3 times per week too. 

Cali lo single income aina min 250k untadi ga uncle neeku

43 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Cali lo single income aina min 250k untadi ga uncle neeku

Ayinaaaakiii unna certifications ki 350k ani bayataaa talkkuuu

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Kotta Santa Fe sexy vndi frnd bought 42k … interiors matching Mercedes’ feel 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, shamsher_007 said:

antha rough driving aa vuncle needi or 10+ old vehicle aa?

2011 model uncle .. 2013 lo konna 

sedan kakunda suv theskundham ani.. not bulky one though .. 

1 hour ago, SwamyRaRa said:

@shamsher_007 @veerigadu ?

and loan ki $3k processing fee kada?

If Toyota is willing to give you 2.5% then don’t put a lot down. However if you have to finance through outside organizations, then don’t waste a lot on interest rates. Pay a decent amount as down. I suggest atleast 15% Which would be 7 to 8k 

14 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

If Toyota is willing to give you 2.5% then don’t put a lot down. However if you have to finance through outside organizations, then don’t waste a lot on interest rates. Pay a decent amount as down. I suggest atleast 20%. Which would be 7 to 8k 

Ok. Highlander 2023 hybrid ki entha rate pettochu?

25 minutes ago, SwamyRaRa said:

Ok. Highlander 2023 hybrid ki entha rate pettochu?

The beauty of Toyota is you can’t haggle much. Pick a model and google dealerships in the radius of 100 miles and go for the one whoever lists it for the lowest price. 

A lot of rookies make a mistake of going to nearest Dealership and expects things to work out. It’s not gonna happen. 

Some dealerships are more desperate than others to clear their inventory. So they will try to work with you as much as they can. If possible get a quote from atleast 4 dealerships and show it to each other. So they will feel forced to either match or even reduce their price to make a sale 

You can certainly try, but even if you can get them to reduce Toyota car price by $1000, then you are a genius. 

I brought my car for $750 less all I had to do was drive 38 miles farther than my nearest delearship. So it’s a learning curve. You have to be patient and not show too much excitement or desperateness when you go for a car shopping.

when they ask you if you liked the car after test drive. Never say yes. Always mention 50% of positives and other 50% drawbacks. Keep them on their feet until the deal closes out. They can’t feel like you are going to buy the car regardless.  It’s their job to sell. 

Lastly never reveal your budget either. Try to avoid it as much as can. Answer vaguely. Tell them you don’t have a specific figure. But you will think about it depending on the car blah blah. 

During haggling never stick to price aspect alone. If they can’t reduce price from 40k to 39k. Then tell them that’s fine. But they should provide you leather seats etc. so negotiate on the value and features rather than fixating on the price alone. 

ATB. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

The beauty of Toyota is you can’t haggle much. Pick a model and google dealerships in the radius of 100 miles and go for the one whoever lists it for the lowest price. 

A lot of rookies make a mistake of going to nearest Dealership and expects things to work out. It’s not gonna happen. 

Some dealerships are more desperate than others to clear their inventory. So they will try to work with you as much as they can. If possible get a quote from atleast 4 dealerships and show it to each other. So they will feel forced to either match or even reduce their price to make a sale 

You can certainly try, but even if you can get them to reduce Toyota car price by $1000, then you are a genius. 

I brought my car for $750 less all I had to do was drive 38 miles farther than my nearest delearship. So it’s a learning curve. You have to be patient and not show too much excitement or desperateness when you go for a car shopping.

when they ask you if you liked the car after test drive. Never say yes. Always mention 50% of positives and other 50% drawbacks. Keep them on their feet until the deal closes out. They can’t feel like you are going to buy the car regardless.  It’s their job to sell. 

Lastly never reveal your budget either. Try to avoid it as much as can. Answer vaguely. Tell them you don’t have a specific figure. But you will think about it depending on the car blah blah. 

During haggling never stick to price aspect alone. If they can’t reduce price from 40k to 39k. Then tell them that’s fine. But they should provide you leather seats etc. so negotiate on the value and features rather than fixating on the price alone. 

ATB. 

Awesome tips 👏 

7 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Tucson hahah you crazy lite.