EXCLUSIVE CAR DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Swatkat

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

The beauty of Toyota is you can’t haggle much. Pick a model and google dealerships in the radius of 100 miles and go for the one whoever lists it for the lowest price. 

A lot of rookies make a mistake of going to nearest Dealership and expects things to work out. It’s not gonna happen. 

Some dealerships are more desperate than others to clear their inventory. So they will try to work with you as much as they can. If possible get a quote from atleast 4 dealerships and show it to each other. So they will feel forced to either match or even reduce their price to make a sale 

You can certainly try, but even if you can get them to reduce Toyota car price by $1000, then you are a genius. 

I brought my car for $750 less all I had to do was drive 38 miles farther than my nearest delearship. So it’s a learning curve. You have to be patient and not show too much excitement or desperateness when you go for a car shopping.

when they ask you if you liked the car after test drive. Never say yes. Always mention 50% of positives and other 50% drawbacks. Keep them on their feet until the deal closes out. They can’t feel like you are going to buy the car regardless.  It’s their job to sell. 

Lastly never reveal your budget either. Try to avoid it as much as can. Answer vaguely. Tell them you don’t have a specific figure. But you will think about it depending on the car blah blah. 

During haggling never stick to price aspect alone. If they can’t reduce price from 40k to 39k. Then tell them that’s fine. But they should provide you leather seats etc. so negotiate on the value and features rather than fixating on the price alone. 

ATB. 

Great Post bro..

2 hours ago, siva604 said:

So far happy with my recent XC90 volvo momentum.  I dont care about mileage because i only go for long trips max once a month

On road entha indhi bro? Mpg entha vasthudhi?

11 hours ago, Swatkat said:

On road entha indhi bro? Mpg entha vasthudhi?

I bought preowned one 2020 XC90 momentum with 29500 miles on it.  I paid 48500. T

here are 2 models momentum and inscription. Inscription is higher end with real leather seats and bower wilkin speakers.

Mileage: 21 mpg. 

14 minutes ago, siva604 said:

I bought preowned one 2020 XC90 momentum with 29500 miles on it.  I paid 48500. T

here are 2 models momentum and inscription. Inscription is higher end with real leather seats and bower wilkin speakers.

Mileage: 21 mpg. 

Bowers abd wilkins SPEAKERS SUPER GA. You got it for a good deal bro e suvs volvo 200k velthaye ga 29k antey nothing.