Parents visit and wife

Galli_La_Lolli

5 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Etla veguthunnaru vayya......jara advise please. Thanks in advance

Move to sharing room with OPT nibbas until your parents leave

5 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

As parents age, chadastham ekkuva avuddi.. they are set in their own way.. they sometimes become unreasonable like little kids… I keep reminding my wife ( personally, not in front of parents) that they are like small kids and should be treated as such with patience… they have made so many sacrifices for us (they really did, both my parents and her parents).. thankfully my wife understands… 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Nuvve balance cheyali iddarni ovari tappu unna unbiased ga correct cheyali

Alanti vaati lo involve ithe Bahubali lo prabhas laga bali ipotav…

tell both to adjust as the stay will be for few months….dont investigate on whose fault it is….

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

Don’t supprt wife in front of parents .. tell before hand to ur wife .. 

plz tell ur wife reaction when u told this to ur wife

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Alanti vaati lo involve ithe Bahubali lo prabhas laga bali ipotav…

tell both to adjust as the stay will be for few months….dont investigate on whose fault it is….

For me it worked bro they are very close than me now may be I got lucky

7 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Universal issue...every day oka peg is paduko set ipoddi..

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ur just lucky bro… nee advice follow avuthey op arm licking ayipothadu.

Manam unbiased gaa pedharayudu theerpu ichina mom di thappu aithey pellam control lo pettukundi antaru, wife di thappu aithey amma chaatu koduku antaru.

best thing is not to get involved untill & unless it goes beyond control

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

It is good that they Jell well or act like they well….anything is good if Harmony is there.

Kaani ladies ki ego hurt avvadaniki pedda reason avsaramledu…nenu cheppedu nuvvu pedda rayadu laga evaridi tappu ani chuste vere vaalu hurt avtaru neeku mental peace potadhi antunna

• Haha 1

you should be a smart guy. your parents should feel like you're on their side and your wife should feel the same too. Even women don't mind being manipulated if you're smart and funny.

7 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Vegadam em undhi vayya… if parents and wife are like friends no issues, this is what I observed… I rarely call my mom from my phone directly… daily morning lechesarki my wife and my mom will be in video call and this continues for hours until she has to join meeting… vuru medha sodhi antha matladukuntaru madylo oka min I will talk… if my mom comes here they both go to shopping stores …

initially after marriage for 1 yrs we had same disturbances but we crossed that level and became more mature now … all disturbances will come when people over think about small things … kodalu ela undali ala undali ani parents, parents vasthe privacy and comfort pothadhi, lifestyle marchukovali ani wife madyalo husbands bakara 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Vegadam em undhi vayya… if parents and wife are like friends no issues, this is what I observed… I rarely call my mom from my phone directly… daily morning lechesarki my wife and my mom will be in video call and this continues for hours until she has to join meeting… vuru medha sodhi antha matladukuntaru madylo oka min I will talk… if my mom comes here they both go to shopping stores …

initially after marriage for 1 yrs we had same disturbances but we crossed that level and became more mature now … all disturbances will come when people over think about small things … kodalu ela undali ala undali ani parents, parents vasthe privacy and comfort pothadhi, lifestyle marchukovali ani wife madyalo husbands bakara 

Wow you are really lucky….

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

you should be a smart guy. your parents should feel like you're on their side and your wife should feel the same too. Even women don't mind being manipulated if you're smart and funny.

This is wrong … actually wife should feel his parents are on her side and his parents should feel kodalu supports them more than their son annatu projection evvali… then small small issues Ignore chestharu… it’s not one day process 

• Upvote 1