people want to be in jails for winter...

Lovecrusader

thats craziest thing i have ever heard... law and order is worse in some neighbourhoods and good in some neighbourhoods, im having this convo with a cop, he said people want to be jails for winter , bcoz its warm in jails and also they dont need to work ,rich neighbourhoods pay more taxes and some neighbourhoods are poorly managed by counties/cities bcoz the concerned cities/counties have to spend lot of money on people who are in jails........., so they dont arrest people for everything, even there's a law.. boommmm....

lets come to other side of story 

one black guy said cops would definetly racist to them....., US law enforcement system wants to enforce fear among people... instead of make prisoners become good guys, they were ....given sentences like 114 years in jail , blah blah.......

and if we consider all this stuff +gun violence, law and order is much better in india 

so akkadike 10gegochuga anakandi , im just sharing what i haeard

Personally I feel law and order is worst in india and its only best in usa. 

It makes sense for 114 years punishment, thats why america is what like america today. Forgive one mistake and never forgive the second is the American law and order motto which is good for society 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Personally I feel law and order is worst in india and its only best in usa. 

It makes sense for 114 years punishment, thats why america is what like america today.

even if thats not a fair trail......but thats how it should be

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Lovecrusader said:

thats craziest thing i have ever heard... law and order is worse in some neighbourhoods and good in some neighbourhoods, im having this convo with a cop, he said people want to be jails for winter , bcoz its warm in jails and also they dont need to work ,rich neighbourhoods pay more taxes and some neighbourhoods are poorly managed by counties/cities bcoz the concerned cities/counties have to spend lot of money on people who are in jails........., so they dont arrest people for everything, even there's a law.. boommmm....

lets come to other side of story 

one black guy said cops would definetly racist to them....., US law enforcement system wants to enforce fear among people... instead of make prisoners become good guys, they were ....given sentences like 114 years in jail , blah blah.......

and if we consider all this stuff +gun violence, law and order is much better in india 

so akkadike 10gegochuga anakandi , im just sharing what i haeard

Neku velthey telsidhi nenu vellanu anukoku. You will be fine at first tarvtha neku just ala bayatiki street end daakha poi ravali anipisthadhi janaltho matladalnai anipisthadhi chinna chinna panulu like dinner ki smoke ki vellalamipisthadhi. Avanni cheyalevu tarvtha loneliness dtart idhi chaala darunam jail life. 

29 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Neku velthey telsidhi nenu vellanu anukoku. You will be fine at first tarvtha neku just ala bayatiki street end daakha poi ravali anipisthadhi janaltho matladalnai anipisthadhi chinna chinna panulu like dinner ki smoke ki vellalamipisthadhi. Avanni cheyalevu tarvtha loneliness dtart idhi chaala darunam jail life. 

Ok