Atlanta outskirts area lo 6 months back

veerigadu

Good to buy the dip especially if you are going to live in the house. Elago 1-2 years lo market normal avtadi and interest rates dip avtayi and u can re-finance

4 hours ago, bandababu said:

atlanta crime rate increase aythundi. downtown nunchi ippudu cummings, alpharetta ki vasthunnaru brothers

intake mound exit 7 varaku unde ippudu outlet mall varaku pakutondi and vinna monna

4 hours ago, bandababu said:

atlanta crime rate increase aythundi. downtown nunchi ippudu cummings, alpharetta ki vasthunnaru brothers

Metro raakunda aapam kadha bro 

2 hours ago, neneno1 said:

Good to buy the dip especially if you are going to live in the house. Elago 1-2 years lo market normal avtadi and interest rates dip avtayi and u can re-finance

Wow .why interest rates dip man . Go beyond last 2 years brother.  Interest rates were usually 5%. Recency bias tho bathekesthunnam...

14 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Wow .why interest rates dip man . Go beyond last 2 years brother.  Interest rates were usually 5%. Recency bias tho bathekesthunnam...

5% a 2 years mundhu .. eppudu vaa? Last time friend gadu 4.25 theeskunnattunnadu 18 la 

36 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Metro raakunda aapam kadha bro 

Anna ah @veerigadu recession mundhu nalugu rojulu mundhu vachi recession vachestdhi ani ah mohammed chepinatlu cheppi vade devudanukuntundu. Konchem nuvvanna st louis ki pichi sudhi chesi pampu. Edesho db octopus anukuntu sava minguthunadu.

Not SOS.
Hello All, this is not an emergency but I am stuck in a terrible situation and some financial advise, opinions or even thoughts would really help.
I was engaged to my long time girl friend few months back and we decided to buy a house. I bought one for 700k(both of us get paid decently so this price was not an issue for us) which was listed for 640k because she really loved it and its in a great location and good school district and most importantly her family lives in the neighborhood, she wanted to be closer to them.
my fiance passed away right after closing in an accident and I dont feel like living in this house without her and also considering moving back to India, not right now but in few years. Now I am stuck with this house.
I can afford the mortgage but I would be saving very less. If I rent the house I would end up paying 1k more every month towards mortgage, hoa etc. I can sell the house now for 640k (thats the number I got for the agent because interest rate is high) so I would be loosing around 110k.
I can continue living with roommates or rent the whole place for few years but at the end I would not have decent savings.
Now the options I see are
1. I can sell it now and forget about the 110k and start saving again. I would have decent savings after few years and go back to India with these savings.
1. keep the house for few years hoping to sell it without or with minimum loss. but I would end up with very less savings
my worst fear is that if I keep the house for few years, in which case I would have very less savings and I'd still end up with a 110k loss if the market does not improve. I would end up with nothing in this case and I have to start from scratch after going to India.
is this a valid fear? or am I simply panicking? what do you guys think is a better option financially? to sell and take a hit or wait hoping things will improve for me. I know no one can predict the how the market is going to be but I wanted to hear other opinions and thoughts as there is a lot going through my mind right now.

Seen this post in facegroup travel group ... atlanta anta where he purchased house...

2 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

Seen this post in facegroup travel group ... atlanta anta where he purchased house...

Gf poyina pain kante 110k pothadhi ane pain yekkuva undhi

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, veerigadu said:

This year Jan lo 75k extra bidding chesi Purchased. Now developer reduced 40k below the asking price. Solid ga 110k assamed. Even then Still flies. no people here. 

ekkado cheppu kaka, nenu chustha

14 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

5% a 2 years mundhu .. eppudu vaa? Last time friend gadu 4.25 theeskunnattunnadu 18 la 

5% was in 2018 Dec, nenu house sign chesinappudu pre-approval lo 5.25% unde. 

I think this is true , we recently visited our family member and they told us the change in price in their neighborhood. 

especially 600s price changed to 500s 

15 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Only 2018 nunche dipped. Previously 5 was normal rate .

Powell eeroju bheeshma pratigna chesadu , naa musali Pranam poyyentha varaku , malli high inflation problem undadhani..

So , don't be surprised if the rates remain at these levels for 10-15 years. 

After 2011, US was in huge bull run riding on these dipping rates .