Fatty liver

AnotherTeluguBidda

On 6/30/2022 at 7:38 AM, Arrogant_champ said:

Post covid na friend ki vochindhi bro... neeku kuda covid ochi unte might be a reason.

Covid is one of the main reasons for Liver issues

On 6/30/2022 at 9:39 AM, Ara_Tenkai said:

em kadu bro...tension padaku... but don;t neglect...

ee pigmentation ante endi bro... naku fatigue and tenderness in the liver area unde...

Gallstones emaina ochinaya check cheskunnava? 

23 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Update : Started intermittent fasting two months ago. eat only 12-7 pm. Morning black coffee.

Lost weight. Pain almost gone.

Pain full severe undena ? Did you check the gall bladder ? Right Upper quadrant pain ki Gallstones is also one reason. NAFLD causes gallstones . Lately lot of desis are getting this issues due to eating lot of unhealthy Indian restaurant food during Covid time ! 

Most of the people after they cross 35 they get belly fat even when they don't eat too much, because our body is releasing insulin all the time without any control. the only solution for that is making intermittent fasting part of your everyday habit.

I am doing intermittent fasting from past  1 year. Evening I stop eating after 6:30 and start eating again after 11 am next day. I  also did interval training on treadmill weekly 3 days.  My BMI came down from 30 to 18. 

I eat biriyanis, rice, curries, I don't do lot of calorie counting too. I just eat only in specific time frame of the day