This country hates 80% of people but want them to be natioanlists

Telugodura456

Ismein galthi kya hain?

ipudu house renters ni kuda regulate cheyala endi ? Like reservation system..

house is a personal property and it’s upto them whom to rent and on what basis…

Deeniki 80% hate ani oka heading..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ismein galthi kya hain?

rey dhed dimag - casteist scum. My shop is also my personal property - shall i put a sign saying reddies and dogs not welcome ? yem matladhunnav ra. When you are renting you are doing a commerical transaction - you pay taxes and you follow laws.

@3$%  anna rent kosam velte ..meeru emitlu ani adiginar anta DB lo chala mandi post vesaru...

dani gurinchi em leda...

daniki nationalism ki endi sambandham.

gula gajji antaru...manam matladkune example ki...not Nationalism.

Just now, Spartan said:

@3$%  anna rent kosam velte ..meeru emitlu ani adiginar anta DB lo chala mandi post vesaru...

dani gurinchi em leda...

daniki nationalism ki endi sambandham.

gula gajji antaru...manam matladkune example ki...not Nationalism.

dhani gurinchi kooda. Caste ante edho okka caste gurthosthondhi endhuko - valla amma baabulu feelings meeku - kadha ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey dhed dimag - casteist scum. My shop is also my personal property - shall i put a sign saying reddies and dogs not welcome ? yem matladhunnav ra. When you are renting you are doing a commerical transaction - you pay taxes and you follow laws.

Abey Chutiye…burra vaadu koncham aina…nee shop nee personal property..mari ammuko only NTR followers ke ammutamu ani bayata pedda board pettuko…laudala kalisedi nee business ae bewakaoof

Where as house to rent, emana ammutunava ? Roju customers vachi emana konkoni potara ? Kirayi ki istav..and the owner wants to be selective…

lavadala comparisions cheyak…aaku fuku ki teda telvani prati okka modhu na koduku examples estaru…

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lot of houses have shared resources.. those who don't eat non-veg usually don't like who eat... Smell etc.. are they castiest? 

Asalu 80% ante figure edikelli decide chesinav ra ? 

US la kuda credit score vuntene illu kirayi Ki istadu…oka vela vadi ki eviction history vunte sachina illu rent Ki iyadu…Idi kuda ok rakamaina discrimination ae…financial discrimination..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Abey Chutiye…burra vaadu koncham aina…nee shop nee personal property..mari ammuko only NTR followers ke ammutamu ani bayata pedda board pettuko…laudala kalisedi nee business ae bewakaoof

Where as house to rent, emana ammutunava ? Roju customers vachi emana konkoni potara ? Kirayi ki istav..and the owner wants to be selective…

lavadala comparisions cheyak…aaku fuku ki teda telvani prati okka modhu na koduku examples estaru…

So you are OK - you wont be angry are upset if I put a sign on my shop saying "reddies and dogs and pigs dont enter" - or "reddy ladies smell because they eat chicken so i dont want them in shop" -  are you saying that ? you are also becoming mental like that narsi fellow. Say something stupid and then when scolded double down on the stupidity.

Hosue rent icchina , car rent icchina - you cannot disciminate.

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ismein galthi kya hain?

You should not discriminate anedhi constitution lo undhi ra erri pappa 

Article 15 of the Constitution of India forbids discrimination on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, or place of birth. It applies Article 14's general principle of equality in specific situations by forbidding classifications made on protected grounds.

if you want to go against it, ask your langalori MPs to propose an amendment 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

So you are OK - you wont be angry are upset if I put a sign on my shop saying "reddies and dogs and pigs dont enter" - or "reddy ladies smell because they eat chicken so i dont want them in shop" -  are you saying that ? you are also becoming mental like that narsi fellow. Say something stupid and then when scolded double down on the stupidity.

Hosue rent icchina , car rent icchina - you cannot disciminate.

Nah…I wouldn’t mind. 

Why would you mind ?

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Lot of houses have shared resources.. those who don't eat non-veg usually don't like who eat... Smell etc.. are they castiest? 

Yes ba. Shared or not - if you are making money out of it you must follow rules of commerce. Offices are also shared - are you Ok if they say no non-whites allowed here ?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dhani gurinchi kooda. Caste ante edho okka caste gurthosthondhi endhuko - valla amma baabulu feelings meeku - kadha ?

emitlu ani adigedi oke caste ani nenu pin point cheyale..

it widely happens in both TG and AP.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

emitlu ani adigedi oke caste ani nenu pin point cheyale..

it widely happens in both TG and AP.

so you agree with my post then. good.