This country hates 80% of people but want them to be natioanlists

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

show me the rules they are dsicrminating. They maybe discrminating unoffcicially - i condemn it. But you seem happy with it. Shows your morals.

haha, atleast you agreed it. yeah, private businesses cannot discriminate, but renting house is not a business

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think you are confusing affirmative action with discrimination.

ade cheptunna kada.

I am free to accept or deny any person to work for my entity or give rent. as long as my entity is not funded on tax payers money.

Pratodiki Insaaf, kanoon matladudu common ayipoindi…

Ie lekka na susthe matrimonies kuda discrimination ae…

succession kuda discrimination antaremo….

Discrimintion and equality kante mundu personal rights and individual rights anetivi vuntayi, they have more weight age than public rights…copy paste kotte mundu heading ae kakunda lopala laws and by laws vuntayi…saduvu eyyi 

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dhani gurinchi kooda. Caste ante edho okka caste gurthosthondhi endhuko - valla amma baabulu feelings meeku - kadha ?

Anna, Karamchedu gurinchi endHanna ? 

Inkoti nuvvu muslims ni hate chestha ani battalu sinchukoni thiriginaav DB lo Siggulekunda - mari adhi Entha % 😂😂 and nuvvu inkodi discrimination gurinchi talking 😂😂

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

This can be understood given the Veg food preference for the minority Jain boys. What do you say about non-veg Blood and breed caste people of Vijayawada renting only to same blood & breed people and discriminating all other non-veg people? By the way why do you worry about whats happening in some Lala land in North India. Worry about caste hatred dominated by 2 castes in AP and try to solve it

• Upvote 1

Just now, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

No citizen shall, on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, place of birth or any of them, be subject to any disability, liability, restriction or condition with regard to: (a) access to shops, public restaurants, hotels and places of public entertainment; or (b) the use of wells, tanks, bathing ghats, roads and places of public resort maintained wholly or partly out of State funds or dedicated to the use of the general public."

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Pratodiki Insaaf, kanoon matladudu common ayipoindi…

Ie lekka na susthe matrimonies kuda discrimination ae…

succession kuda discrimination antaremo….

Discrimintion and equality kante mundu personal rights and individual rights anetivi vuntayi, they have more weight age than public rights…copy paste kotte mundu heading ae kakunda lopala laws and by laws vuntayi…saduvu eyyi 

Agreed - Matrimony lo only girls ne endhuku chusthunnaarani Sue chesthaaremo future lo 😂😂😂 

1 minute ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

No citizen shall, on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, place of birth or any of them, be subject to any disability, liability, restriction or condition with regard to: (a) access to shops, public restaurants, hotels and places of public entertainment; or (b) the use of wells, tanks, bathing ghats, roads and places of public resort maintained wholly or partly out of State funds or dedicated to the use of the general public."

u r missing the last point of discussion here. which i posted above.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ade cheptunna kada.

I am free to accept or deny any person to work for my entity or give rent. as long as my entity is not funded on tax payers money.

1 minute ago, bharathicement said:

This can be understood given the Veg food preference for the minority Jain boys. What do you say about non-veg Blood and breed caste people of Vijayawada renting only to same blood & breed people and discriminating all other non-veg people? By the way why do you worry about whats happening in some Lala land in North India. Worry about caste hatred dominated by 2 castes in AP and try to solve it

Antey antey adhi veru idhi veru 😂😂

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

When me and my classmates are searching for rooms in Mumbai, the first question real broker used to ask is does any one of you mohammadian ? No rental for Mohammadian 

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Personal property aithe nanga thiragara nee house lo.  Piss and poop everywhere on your own house - no one cares. But you want to make money out of the economy by renting then you bloody well dont discriminate.

You rent a house for 50,000 in hi tech city, same house will go for 5,000 in tirputi. means what ? you are benefiting by work of others who increased the value there. it is no longer "personal".

Personal property la nanga tiragapothey inkemanna sestar…adi vadi istam..vadu kuda inti mundu bird pedtadu, Maa intla kirayi ki vundalante meeru kuda nanga tirigithe ne istham ani…its upto you …

Hitech city la 50k aithe endi Tirupati la 5k aithe endi…ipudu endi rental value batti law enforce cheyamantava endi ?

Manchi manchi howlagallani susina…Nuv needi matram gold standard..HPS la sadukunna ani seppukoku ra ayya, izzat potadi

5 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Emana ante Anna antav kani….Art 15 Ki…illu kirayi ki…place of business ki…Nuv esina link ki emana sambandham vunda ?

Vundi ante seppu…pakka ne evado Chandranna mida thread esindu, Nenu a thread ki elli time pass chesukunta..