Settle in Dallas or Atlanta?

testuser123

21 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I have lived in both the cities Dallas 3 years Atlanta 4 years..  I like Atlanta..

Dallas too much desi santa, Atlanta lo kooda unnaru but somehow it feels more balanced compared to the guntur, karimnagar type mentalities you see in subdivisions and work places in Dallas..Also too many Desis has polluted the work places in Dallas, commission system for recruiting and kissing the desi manager's ass system is in full effect in Dallas..

The no state tax thing in Texas is a myth, look at the property tax bill and sales tax bill and you realize that you are paying the same money in other taxes in texas..

Desis vaddu anukunte Dakotas povaali 😄

every other state has a ton of desis in the major cities.. 

One thing I feel, after remote working started because of Covid so many people are moving to Dallas to save on state taxes. But once the remote working culture ends, there will be intense competition for jobs in Dallaspuram as there are too many desis concentrated and they all will compete for the same jobs.. Already billing rates in Dallaspuram are very low compared to other cities..

• Upvote 2

Just now, ManOffSteel said:

One thing I feel, after remote working started because of Covid so many people are moving to Dallas to save on state taxes. But once the remote working culture ends, there will be intense competition for jobs in Dallaspuram as there are too many desis concentrated and they all will compete for the same jobs.. Already billing rates in Dallaspuram are very low compared to other cities..

Yeppatikooiii remote ani fix ayipoyiii andaruuu illuuu theeesukunnaruuuu. Ippudu lakolekaaa pekkulekaaa flights ekki pothunnaruuuu weekly once ani talk 

Enduku vayya poyyi poyyi a dallaspet..dallaspally..dallaspuram..dallasnagar Ki…especially when you have a choice ?

Atlanta at least have decent things to do within driving distance.

4 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

True , most of the jobs will be filled by references and managers having links with mestri companies. Lot of office politics.   

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Desis vaddu anukunte Dakotas povaali 😄

every other state has a ton of desis in the major cities.. 

Read his post again.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Enduku vayya poyyi poyyi a dallaspet..dallaspally..dallaspuram..dallasnagar Ki…especially when you have a choice ?

Atlanta at least have decent things to do within driving distance.

Weather, no state taxes and desi community unteeee saaaal antaaaa. Vacche election lo karma Gali desantis gaduuu gelistheee deep red state Texas lo manollaaaa arthanadhaluiuu mamulgaaaa undavvvv. Idaitheee pakkAA

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Weather, no state taxes and desi community unteeee saaaal antaaaa. Vacche election lo karma Gali desantis gaduuu gelistheee deep red state Texas lo manollaaaa arthanadhaluiuu mamulgaaaa undavvvv. Idaitheee pakkAA

Gelisthey em chestadu

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Gelisthey em chestadu

Texas is biggest red state and it will lead in all right wing legislations such as guns, immigration checks etc 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Atlanta any day. Frapanchaaaam lo kampuuuu galluuu anthaaa Dallas lo cheraruuuu. Billing rates baga padipoyayiiii aniii talk kudaaa

Vachibdayya vayyari

2 hours ago, testuser123 said:

Hello Friends suggestions for my friend is planning to settle down at one place. He is ok to buy the house at current market.

Suggest between Dallas and Atlanta.

He has 2 kids with 6 and 3 years age

Go to Denver Colorado 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Atlanta any day. Frapanchaaaam lo kampuuuu galluuu anthaaa Dallas lo cheraruuuu. Billing rates baga padipoyayiiii aniii talk kudaaa

billing rates emo kani, KAMPU I agree...!