Settle in Dallas or Atlanta?

testuser123

2 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Go to Denver Colorado 

Recent ga trip ki vellina.... chala baagundi.... jobs elaa untayoo ? Also winter is harsh anukunta kada. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

I don’t know what’s problem with people complain about our fellow desis. 

We don’t hate desis bro. It’s just too much nepotism and favoritism that they bring with them. 

5 hours ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

What is it means gunter and karimnagar mentalities???

ante simple ga chillara munda kodukul anta akkadae taggaladdar ani kavi bhavam

6 hours ago, testuser123 said:

Hello Friends suggestions for my friend is planning to settle down at one place. He is ok to buy the house at current market.

Suggest between Dallas and Atlanta.

He has 2 kids with 6 and 3 years age

phoenix

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

We don’t hate desis bro. It’s just too much nepotism and favoritism that they bring with them. 

Aren’t you a desi? Everyone is speaking as if they are not Desis and Desis include every other Indian except themselves…

We see lot of favoritism of one community and hate of other communities from you in this db.. who knows if you show the same at work too.. 

Atlanta has a ton of desis too and has lot of politics in the teams.. Verizon/att/Home Depot ilaa ye company chusinaa 90% desis untaru.. I worked with many teams in Atlanta.. I still do.. my boss is in Atlanta.. they are no different bro… desis are desis everywhere.. you cannot avoid unless you go to not so popular cities in the upper Midwest like Iowa, Omaha etc or the Dakotas.. 

8 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

phoenix

phoenix is Too much hot vayaa.. unbearable..

Dallas is not heaven either.. last 3 weeks too much hot everywhere in the South

53 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

ante simple ga chillara munda kodukul anta akkadae taggaladdar ani kavi bhavam

Don't generalise. Edo andaru anta rich mentality and more over chillar enti. Can you elaborate 

2 hours ago, Paamu said:

Recent ga trip ki vellina.... chala baagundi.... jobs elaa untayoo ? Also winter is harsh anukunta kada. 

Winter is far better than Midwest and east coast ! 
Job market is decent ! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paamu said:

IT is growing in Denver.. I have one team member there.. people are liberal too.. Winter kastam unless you like cold weather.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

Don't generalise. Edo andaru anta rich mentality and more over chillar enti. Can you elaborate 

ante minimum deceny teliyani dressing sense leni india lo ooru nunchi flight ekki vomerica vacchi ade ooru buddhilu ikkada chupinche chillara loveda bekaar waste batch annamaata..inka clarity ga kavala

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

ante minimum deceny teliyani dressing sense leni india lo ooru nunchi flight ekki vomerica vacchi ade ooru buddhilu ikkada chupinche chillara loveda bekaar waste batch annamaata..inka clarity ga kavala

Poyi guduvu ayite. I said don't generalize ani. Nuvvu edo royal family nundi vachinattu.

30 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

Poyi guduvu ayite. I said don't generalize ani. Nuvvu edo royal family nundi vachinattu.

may not be royal..I have never visited those yakk chillar ooru's .. I am. city born brought .. you seem those village guy with aatmeeyata and anuragam...cant argue with you

7 hours ago, Paamu said:

Bro, emi vunnaye visit cheyadaniki .. list pls

11 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Bro, emi vunnaye visit cheyadaniki .. list pls

Colorado Springs -

- Garden of the gods

-pikes peak (idi pakka vellali and reservartion online lo konali $2  untadi to control the number of people to the summit and malli entrance lo ticket untadi. Summit daggara full cold and windy - take jackets). 

- Seven Falls - can skip if schedule permit cheyyaka pothe

- Royal Gorge bridge , train ride ( was very good)

- Sand Dunes ani untadi but chaala drive untadi - 3 hrs from colorado springs- so oka full day pothadi

- Rocky Mountains National Park - deeniki kooda entry pass and reservation mandatory - munde plan chesi konaali. Ikkada several lakes untay and they are very beautiful. Full nadavaali and kondalu ekkali digaali. Several scenic routes.

If you have time.. just roam around the small towns - they are beautiful.

Colorado springs nundi 5-6 hours drive lo chala places untay... Aspen etc. So it all depends on how many days you plan on staying. Denver ki daggara several hikes untay. 

• Thanks 1