Monkey pox is spreading at alarming rates at strip clubs

ramabeer

1 hour ago, beer_bob123 said:

What are you saying dude 

CBN should come back to power

But kamma caste fanatics like @Telugodura456 will not let that happen

You should condemn kamma caste fanatics like @Telugodura456 for caste system to die as you stated

Do you have the guts to condemn kamma caste fanatics like @Telugodura456

what about people who still keeping tags in names?

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

what about people who still keeping tags in names?

Like Neni, Pati , Reddy , Chowdhary , Chekuri , Cherukuri, Gorantla , Konidela , Nandamuri etc ?

Yes dude people with above caste identity are the reason for current situation in  AP

But its mostly kamma caste fanatics like @Telugodura456

Why are you afraid to condemn kamma caste fanatics like @Telugodura456

Are you also like @Telugodura456

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, beer_bob123 said:

Like Neni, Pati , Reddy , Chowdhary , Chekuri , Cherukuri, Gorantla , Konidela , Nandamuri etc ?

Yes dude people with above caste identity are the reason for current situation in  AP

veerigadu is the caste fanatic. silliest poster in this db, who sincerely believes in the crap he spews.

futureofandhra and telugodura are probably dumbfcuks who have no clue what they are saying. They are not brave enough to openly support their caste too, and hide behind silly tropes like 'telugu identity' and 'development'.

what both of them have in common is they borrow a lot of their tropes from DMK stooges. and they are the ones in the db who think that they both make sense. No one else does. everyone else is laughing at thier idiocy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

veerigadu is the caste fanatic. silliest poster in this db, who sincerely believes in the crap he spews.

futureofandhra and telugodura are probably dumbfcuks who have no clue what they are saying. They are not brave enough to openly support their caste too, and hide behind silly tropes like 'telugu identity' and 'development'.

what both of them have in common is they borrow a lot of their tropes from DMK stooges. and they are the ones in the db who think that they both make sense. No one else does. everyone else is laughing at thier idiocy.

You don't even respect mother tongue

Shows how low level you are

In 21st century you are still talking about caste n not talking about development

@Telugodura456  This fellow is disaster

Now he is saying caste

He is beyond sanghis mentality

Caste lo pride enti you are still in dark ages

You are defeated with logics everytime here

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, beer_bob123 said:

Tell me in what way he is caste fanatic

26 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

In 21st century you are still talking about caste n not talking about development

Now he is saying caste

#$#3

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Tell me in what way he is caste fanatic

Tell me in what way @Telugodura456 is not a kamma caste fanatic

Why are you supporting a kamma caste fanatic like @Telugodura456 so much

Are you also a kamma caste fanatic like @Telugodura456

Do you also support thokas like Neni, Pati , Reddy , Chowdhary , Chekuri , Cherukuri, Gorantla , Konidela , Nandamuri etc ?

7 hours ago, beer_bob123 said:

Tell me in what way @Telugodura456 is not a kamma caste fanatic

Why are you supporting a kamma caste fanatic like @Telugodura456 so much

Are you also a kamma caste fanatic like @Telugodura456

Do you also support thokas like Neni, Pati , Reddy , Chowdhary , Chekuri , Cherukuri, Gorantla , Konidela , Nandamuri etc ?

Confirmed you are caste hatred fanatic

17 hours ago, bharathicement said:

SOOPER bros....the DB has been changed for good since 23,May,2019. Till then, it was like a rat race between Pulkas and Jaffas.

Since then I am seeing mostly NEUTRAL ids, which is really good.

Dheeenemma, asalu world lo vnna Telugu vaallu andharu brathikeedhi AP lo vunna oka 2 caste domination choodadaanike annattu vundeedhi ee DB.

That single day changed the things forever. There are some chillara pulkas like @futureofandhra @veerigadu@Android__Halwa @JambaKrantu  @chinnapillalabandi  etc. But they too will soon fade away.

What happened on that day? 

12 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Now he is saying caste

Telugu means caste only for him.And that too some 2% caste. Thats the respect he has for 90 million people speak that language and have a 2000 year history. Flaky fellow @Raven_Rayes

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

"they are not brave enough" anta -- ee narsi gadi delusions kosam i have to say something i dont beleive in. as i said before in any other language community this guy will be beaten black and blue for saying the $hit he says here.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"they are not brave enough" anta -- ee narsi gadi delusions kosam i have to say something i dont beleive in. as i said before in any other language community this guy will be beaten black and blue for saying the $hit he says here.

what do you mean 'you dont believe in'? you literally have nothing to argue against my positions, other than attack me personally.

and then make up sh1t about me being anti andhra and anti kamma or something like that.

attacking me physically seems like a natural extension of your irrational hatred of me.

anyway I'm not interested in you. as long as you don't tag me, I will lay off your stupidity in this db.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what do you mean 'you dont believe in'? you literally have nothing to argue against my positions, other than attack me personally.

and then make up sh1t about me being anti andhra and anti kamma or something like that.

attacking me physically seems like a natural extension of your irrational hatred of me.

anyway I'm not interested in you. as long as you don't tag me, I will lay off your stupidity in this db.

i am not a castesit and i dont beleive in caste. In fact no one who sees my messages think like that. I even get private emails from sc/st/bc in this forum asking me to speak on this matter or that matter.

You are the only SCUM who repeatedly calls me casteist because i stand for ancient language of telugu the mother tongue of 100 million people.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i am not a castesit and i dont beleive in caste. In fact no one who sees my messages think like that. I even get private emails from sc/st/bc in this forum asking me to speak on this matter or that matter.

You are the only SCUM who repeatedly calls me casteist because i stand for ancient language of telugu the mother tongue of 100 million people.

I said I don't give a fcuk about you. be whatever you want to be. Just don't tag me and inflict your stupidity on me.

as far as I'm concerned, you are completely useless to have a conversation with, although you pretend like you are dying to have one.

I've spent enough time and energy to massage your huge ego, without much success in getting you to focus on the conversation, and not on me personally.

at some point, it makes no sense. Even though I have all the time in the world to indulge in this nonsense. It's just too irritating.